That's My Girl (Ashton Irwin)

SMUTTY AGAIN HURRAY! I'M HAVING A BIT OF A SMUTTY PHASE SO SORRY NOT SORRY HAHA.

You're out for a drink with the boys. You're currently dating Ashton who has a bit of a rep for keeping his eyes on other girls. With that said, he's been really loyal to you while he's been away on tour.

I down my beer and Ashton slides his hand up my thigh. I bite my lip and glance at the other boys. None of them are paying any attention to us as they eye up a group of girls by the bar.

"Damn, she's hot." Luke chews his lip ring as he checks out one of the girls. Ashton's hand gets further up my leg. I suck in a breath.

"Nah, I prefer the brunette." Calum points at the girl next to her.

"She's got a fucking good body." Ashton says and the boys turn and look at me like I'm in trouble or something. Ashton's hand is dangerously close to my heat and I'm practically screaming.

"Nah, she's too fake, like those boobs can't seriously be real when her hips are that tiny. The brunette is definitely better." I point out and Ashton laughs and Calum high fives me, the boys look relieved as I didn't get pissed that Ash just said someone else was hot. After all he's entitled to his own opinion, I say guys are hot and he doesn't get angry.

"That's my girl." He says as the other boys began to make their way over to the group of girls.

"Let's get out of here." Ashton whispers in my ear while still rubbing my inner thigh.

Ashton practically drags me out to the car and the drive home is full of sexual tension. I sit in silence anticipating what's going to happen.

Ash unlocks the front door and I slip in, he slams it shut behind us and before I know it, his hands have mine pinned above my head. His lips begin to attack mine, his tongue slips into my mouth, battling with my own.

Ashton pushes his body flush against mine and I can feel his hard on pressing through his jeans.

"I need you." Ashton gruffly says and my insides turn into jelly. I begin to pull him in the direction of the stairs but we don't make it very far.

Ashton let's my hands go and grabs my hips before grinding them into me. I moan and he smirks.

"I don't think I can wait until upstairs." Ash whispers breathily and I nod. The hallway floor was fine as far as I was concerned.

Ashton grabs the hem of my shirt, pulling it off me. He cups each of my breasts, watching them as they push out of my bra. He reaches around and unclasps my bra and my nipples automatically pucker at the cold air and his touch. He begins to roll them in between his fingers and I groan.

"I could make you come this way." Ash teases and I moan again as he puts my nipple between his teeth.

"Stop teasing Ashton." I say and he smirks.

"As you wish." He release my nipples and pulls off his own shirt before hungrily kissing my mouth again.

He reaches for my jeans and slides them off so I'm left just standing in my panties. Ash pulls off his own jeans and his hard on is way more obvious through his boxers.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me back against the wall so he can use his hands to slide off the remaining clothes on both of us.

"I say we skip foreplay because I don't know how much longer I'm going to last." He breathes and I nod.

Gently Ash pushes himself into me. It's been a while since we've been physical because Ashton's been away and too tired to do anything late at night. So we probably haven't had sex in over a month.

"Fuck, I forgot how tight you were." Ash kisses my neck as he begins to thrust in and out, building up the pace. I start to meet his thrust with my own hips and he moans. He sucks on the skin on my neck, causing a hickey and I dig my finger nails into his back.

"I'm close," Ash nods and his thrusts become more insistent pounding me again and again. My high comes all too soon and I flung into a state of euphoria. Ash finds his release soon after and gently eases out of me.

"Shit, we need to do that more often, I forgot what I was missing."

GUYS I'VE JUST MADE A NEW JOINT ACCOUNT FOR IMAGINES AND ONE SHOTS SO CHECK IT OUT AT @boybxnds1 :) THERE ARE 5SOS ONES BUT WE ARE MAKING LOTS OF DIFFERENT BANDS TOO WE JUST NEED READS AND VOTES :)