Cheating? (Calum Hood)

Also written by Carrie: 5secondsofthevxmps

You have been sitting in Café Nero waiting for your boyfriend Calum, you planned to go get a drink and have a picnic in the park. You wait and wait and Calum still doesn't arrive after half an hour of waiting. You haven't heard anything from him so you decide to look down the road briefly to see if you can see his car. You walk outside the Café and look to the left and then to the right, on the right you see someone who looks like Calum holding a girl's hand and walking towards a red car. What is going on? They hug and the girl kisses Calum on the cheek, she lingers and you can't see Calum's facial expression, you feel very confused, who is that girl? You storm over and tap Calum on the shoulder. He turns around looking shocked.

"Hi Y/N"

"Hi. What's going on Cal?"

"Um, not much, this is, um, Courtney" the girl puts her hand out for you to shake but you just look at it until she lets it drop to her side, she excuses herself and leaves.

"What was that about babe?" Calum asks.

"Who was she Cal?" You ask, "a-a-are you ch-che-cheating on me? With t-th-that girl?" Tears well up in your eyes as Cal pales.

"Me? I would never cheat on you!" He says, his voice soft. You nod as tears threaten to leak from your eyes. Calum puts his hand on your cheek and gently caresses your it whilst explaining that Courtney an ex girlfriend who's parents are getting divorced and Calum was comforting her. You instantly regret what you said and apologise.

"It's ok darling," Calum says, leaning in. You lean towards Calum until your lips press together in a soft romantic kiss, desperation over takes your body and you deepen the kiss. Calum wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close and you place your arms around Calum's neck. His tongue grazes your lip asking for entrance, you accept and your tongues partake in a passionate and fiery dance, intertwining with each other.

Calum pulls away, "I love you."

"I love you too" you say between breathes, "how about we skip the picnic and go home?" You says suggestively biting your bottom lip in a seductive and saucy way that you know he can't resist. You start to kiss again as you stumble towards Calum's car. You get into the car and continue to make out, as you pull away and see that Calum's 'little friend' was clearly exploding out of his trousers. The drive home is filled with sexual tension, both of you unbelievably horny, anticipating what will happen when you get home. You get home, you both get out the car and before you know it, you are in your living room, making out with heated passion.