Let Go (Luke Hemmings) REQUESTED

For parahmur :

"I don't want to hear it Luke." I sighed for the hundredth time and tried to close the door. Luke stuck his foot in the way, acting like a wedge. Like the wedge that he'd driven between us with his stupid decisions.

"Please, just let me explain." He pleaded. But there was no way in Hell he could change my mind. He'd ruined it, our relationship, my trust, all the barriers I'd built. He'd ripped them down in a matter of months but now he'd tainted our time together with his lies.

"Just leave." Luke gaped at me. I was tired with feeling like it was my fault, like I was the one who had cheated again and again.

"You can't be fucking serious! Jeez!" That was it. Something snapped in me, I was fed up of being played.

"I CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS?! WAKE UP LUKE! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATED REPEATEDLY BEHIND YOUR BACK WHILE YOU WERE AWAY! So mind your words and get the fuck out of my house."

Luke stayed where he was and the tears began to flow freely. I was so tired of this, so tired of being used. I was tired of these stupid tears. I thought it would be different with Luke but really he's just like the rest of them. His face softened as he saw my skin glisten with moisture but I was wiser than to let him worm his way back into my life. Fine, if he wouldn't move then I would. I swung the door wide open, practically breaking the hinges and stormed out of the house. Luke took a couple of steps back, obviously surprised by my actions then sprinted after me. I was at the roadside when he grabbed my wrist. I spun around.

"Fucking let go of me Luke." I spat and he dropped my arm.

"I thought you were different, but how wrong was I?" I laughed at my own stupid mistakes. Luke took a step forward and I took one back. He took another and I did the same. He looked to his left, eyes widened in horror and he desperately reached for me but I stepped out of his reach, out of his life and out of his lies.

A horn blared. The impact knocked the air out of me but I was glad, the physical pain was better than the emotional. I let go. I was free.

I really hope it's what you wanted if not then tell me and I'll write another or edit it.