Phone Call (Calum Hood)

EDITED: 13.08.19

Sitting on the window sill, watching the people on the busy street below, you listen to your best friend having a major breakdown. She runs her mouth, ranting about how her boss treated her badly, how her boyfriend sided with her boss and how she managed to smash her laptop all in one day.

You hear the door swing open as Ana, your friend, repeats the details of the argument between her and her long term boyfriend. Calum walks into your room, wearing a black tank top and matching black jeans which are rolled at the ankle. His bare feet pad across the wooden floor.

"And then he just said, 'Look, Ana,' he said, 'You barely ever work hard anyway, you spend so much time on your phone at work, did you really expect to keep your job?'" 

Calum gestures at the clock, implying that you've been on the phone too long. You hold up 5 fingers and press on to your lips, signalling for him to be quiet. Calum pretend sighs and rolls his eyes before sliding in behind you on the window sill, gently grazing his fingers over your thigh as he rests his chin on your head. You shiver and try to concentrate on Ana's rant.

"I can't even believe he would do that, and after everything we did, it's not like we haven't, well you know and it's not like he didn't enjoy it." 

Calum begins to run his fingers further up your leg before gently placing feather- like kisses along your exposed neck and ear. You bite your lip, trying to not to give Calum the satisfaction that he's completely distracting you.

"Um, Ana, sorry babe can I call you back?" You gasp, trying to disguise your moans as Calum's lips press against your neck, nibbling and biting.

"What? Are you even listening to me Y/N? No, you can't call me back. Is Calum there? Is that why? You've got to be shitting me!" 

"Sorry." You mumble before disconnecting the call.

"Finally." Calum breathes and pulls you so you're sitting on top of him, your legs either side of his body. "I thought it was never going to end." 

"Don't be an ass Cal, she's having a bad day," you try and reason while Calum bites your neck, running his hands up the back of your shirt.

"Tell me about it." You laugh at Calum's response and lean in to kiss him.

Your lips melt together as he begins to unbutton your shirt, your tongues fighting, stroking each other.

Calum peels your shirt off you and you lift up his vest to expose his toned body. You trace the Roman numerals on his collarbone with your tongue.

Just then Calum's phone rings, interrupting your steamy session. Calum rolls his eyes and fishes it out of his pocket, giving you a quick peck on your lips.

"Yes?" He snaps obviously annoyed and you grin. His eyes widen and he glances out of the window, your eyes follow his gaze to Luke, Michael and Ashton, standing on the pavement, all laughing up at you guys with Ashton holding the phone to his ear.

You laugh too as you realise that you two had been making out by the window and the boys had been watching. Your cheeks flame red and you scramble away from the window sill. Calum grumbles on about his band mates being perverts and gets up.

"We will continue this later." He winks before leaving to let the boys into the apartment.