Jealousy (Michael Clifford)

You've been living in London for a while as Michael tours with his band. You've got your own apartment and you attend a few after parties with Michael and the boys. At one after party you made friends with Olly Alexander from Years & Years. You love their music and they are cool as a band.

Since Michael has been away a lot recently and Olly has been promoting his album in London, you guys decided to hang out. You guys planned to go for a meal out and then hit a club as it is a Friday night and Michael isn't back until next week.

You don't really dress up much but you put on a nice pair of black skinny jeans and a crop top along with a crop leather jacket and some kickass heels.

You get a cab to meet Olly and you see him waiting outside the restaurant already. As you get out of the car, you see some fans have spotted Olly as he signs some phone cases and takes selfies with them. You approach him with a smile on your face.

"Hey Olly!" You say and he turns before running to hug you and pick you up and spin you around. You giggle as he puts you down. The fans recognise you as Michael's girlfriend and a few ask for selfies while others give you dirty looks. You've gotten used to people disliking you because of how you're dating Michael and they think you're not worthy enough. It's pathetic really, they're only jealous of what they can't have.

"Hey Y\N! How you doing?" Olly smiles and he grabs your hand as you walk into the restaurant. You chat about music and life for the whole meal and you giggle as Olly tells you funny stories about his band. You tell him about Michael and he says he happy that you're happy and everything is working out well.

You both walk to the club that isn't far from the restaurant and you're met with a wave sweat and sweet drinks as you enter the dark, tight space. Olly goes to the bar and orders two drinks. You begin to dance by yourself, enjoying the freedom. Olly comes back and you two dance together for a while, hips grinding and your arms around his neck. Before long, you say that you should probably go. You're surprised to see the time as it's 3am already, where did the night go? Olly hails a cab for you and you leave saying you must do this again.

You get home and open the door to be greeted by silence again. You sigh, missing Michael's presence all the time. The kitchen light is on, you conclude that you must have accidentally left it on when you went out. You walk into the kitchen, about to turn off the light when a voice startles you.

"Where have you been?" Michael's voice makes you jump and you turn to see him sitting at the kitchen table. He has stubble around his chin and his eyes look tired.

"I thought you weren't back until next week?"

"I answer the god damn question Y/N!" Michael raises his voice and you jump.

"CAN'T I HAVE ONE GOOD NIGHT?!" You tell back and Michael stands up, his chair scraping back.

"NOT IF YOU'RE WITH HIM!"

"HIM?!?" You don't even know how to respond. Does Michael think you're cheating on him?

"I SAW YOU OUT WITH OLLY AGAIN! THE FANS TWEETED PICTURES OF YOU TWO GETTING CLOSE."

Your eyes widen in realisation before you tip your head back and laugh. Michael seems angered by your actions.

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?"

"Yep, especially because Olly is gay." You laugh and Michael's face softens, he laughs at his own mistake before coming around the table and pulling you into a hug.

"God, I'm sorry I'm so stupid and jealous. I thought you were cheating on me because I wasn't around enough." He breathes in your hair and kisses the top of your head as your arms are wrapped around his torso.

"It's true you're not around enough but I knew what I signed up for when I began dating you. Yes, the empty beds and cold mornings are a killer but they don't outweigh the way I feel about you and how happy I feel when I see your face again." You look up at Michael with tears in your eyes and he kisses your forehead and your nose before trailing down to your alcohol flavoured lips.

"Jeez, I love you so much Y/N and I really don't deserve you." He kisses you roughly before backing you up against the kitchen cupboards.

"And I'm going to show you just how much I love you." Michael lifts you by the thighs and wraps your legs around his waist before walking to your bedroom.

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE AND EVEN WORSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY OTHER ACCOUNT IN LITERAL YEARS I'M SO SORRY GUYS 💕