The Club (Calum Hood)

EDITED: 06/01/18

You stumble onto a bar stool, feeling bored and pissed off. Your day at work had been shitty to say the least and your so called "soul mate" had decided that you didn't have that "connection" anymore. Yeah, shitty just about sums it up.

Someone slides onto the empty stool next to yours. You turn, not ready for some other drunk middle aged dude to be hitting on you. To your surprise, a dark brown haired boy around your age is smirking at you. He's hot yes, and your type but you're really not in the mood.

You tilt your head trying to decide whether he's worth your interest. He leans close, like he's going to say something. His smell is intoxicating, like cinnamon and cloves. Butterflies erupt in your stomach and your heart beats fast. Damn, no one made you react like this that easily. You're usually more guarded.

He gently pulls you away from the busy bar and into a dark corner of the club. 

"I'm Calum." he whispers and you answer with your name. He grins.

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

Gazing down at you, he reaches out and holds your chin, gently pulling your mouth towards his. Normally, you'd kick him in the balls and run but after the events of today, maybe a rebound is exactly what you need.

Letting go of your worries for once, you let him kiss you. Expecting him to be messy and drunk, you're surprised when he kisses you firmly. His lips are soft and warm, pressing against yours. He leans down and kisses your neck, brushing his lips over your sweaty skin. His hands wander your body, finding your hips and pulling you closer. 

Calum turns, so that your back is up against a wall. Your legs fall open as he stands between you, holding you close.

Sighing, you tilt your neck up and let Calum bite your skin gently. You know a dark bruise will be there in the morning but somehow, you really don't care. Calum's breath tickles your ear and you grab the back of his head, pulling him down for another kiss. 

Panting and worked up, Calum pulls away from you, standing close and tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear.

 "I think I'd like to get to know you better".