Lost Phone (Ashton Irwin)

Not smut because yeah. This is crap so sorry but meh.

You and your friends are at a 5 Seconds of Summer gig, it's your first one and you've been so looking forward to it. You screamed until your throat was sore and cried when Ashton sang a solo.

The boys ran off about 10 minutes ago and the crowd are filing out of the arena. You fumble around in your pocket for your phone. You pat yourself down, realising that it's not there. You ask your friends but they shrug, saying that their phones have run out of battery or else they'd call it for you.

You bend down to look under the chairs and around your seat for your phone. Soon you and your friend are the last people in the arena. Everyone else has left but your friend, being the good person she is, is helping you search for your missing iPhone.

You hear some laughing and look up to see Michael running on stage to pick up his guitar, followed by Luke. You try and stay calm as they banter back and forth, obviously not noticing you too. Suddenly Luke turns and sees you and your friend.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Luke calls and you stand up too fast, hitting your head on a seat in the process. You rub the back of your head, knowing there will be a bruise in the morning. You try and form words but you're lost as you look at the band you've been following for two years, are directly addressing you.

"Y/N just dropped her phone and we are trying to find it but mines run out of battery." Your friend, being the cool cucumber, explains.

"Oh right, um I would say you could borrow mine but I left it backstage- hold on Ashton might have his." Luke smiles at your friend who is a massive Luke girl. You smile at her and she makes a fanning motion with her hand, like she's too hot. Luke turns backstage, leaving Michael to unplug his guitar from the amp.

"ASH? Can you come out here a second?"

Your heart is in your mouth as Ashton emerges from the wings of the stage, a bandana pushing his curly hair off his forehead. He's wearing a ripped muscle t-shirt and his trademark black skinny jeans. Holy shit.

"Y/N has lost her phone, you got yours?" Luke points in your direction and you swallow, attempting to calm your racing heart.

"Sure, hold on." Ashton jumps off the stage and makes his way over to you before digging his phone out of his pocket and passing it to you. He smiles. You struggle for breath as he closes the space between you two.

"Thanks, I'll delete your number after." You quickly dial your number and listen out for your ring tone.

Soon enough, you hear a faint ring of Foo Fighter's song, Skin and Bones. Ashton's face lights up and you walk over to the source of the sound.

"I fucking love that song." Ashton smiles as you pick up your phone and sigh with relief before giving Ashton his phone back.

"Me too, Foo Fighters are an epic band. End of." You grin and Ashton puts his hand up for a high five. You slap his palm with your own, knowing you've made an awesome connection as not many of your friends like that band.

"Damn right."

"Hold on, I'll just delete your number." You say, feeling disappointed but knowing that you could never keep it, after all Ashton had like 1000 girls who love him, why would he want you?

"Nah, it's okay- let's hang out sometime and discuss our sick taste in music." Ashton winks and you blush.

"See you around Y/N."

Ashton turns around and begins to make his way back to the stage, your grab your friend's arm and drag her out of the arena.

As soon as the door closes behind you, you scream and so does your friend.

"HOLY FUCK WE MET THEM AND YOU GOT ASHTON'S NUMBER AND I GOT LUKE'S!" Your friend jumps up and down.

Your grin and giggle and your phone lights up with a message.

Ashton Irwin: nice screaming, you might wanna get outside first next time ;)