College Drop Off (Ashton Irwin)

Edited: 19.06.19

You've spent a long, great weekend with Ashton but, now it's Monday and you have to go into college. Ashton offered to drive you, just to spend a few more minutes with you before you two don't see each other for a week. He's always busy gigging with his band in the evenings, you're sure they're going to be famous one day, selling out places like Wembley and Madison Square Garden. Ash pulls up at the car park and turns to you, looking sad and you sigh, watching all the other students out of the window.

"Do you have to go in today?" He whines, you're tempted to skip but you know he has to go to work at the record store and then onto band practice. Plus your grades aren't exactly in a good place and you'd prefer not to be grounded when your report card comes through the mail.

Ashton leans over the seat and presses a kiss to your cheek, knowing what you're thinking.

"College first Ash, only one more term to go and then I'm free."

He chuckles, nodding and he opens the door to step out of the car. He walks around the front and opens your door for you like a gentleman. You notice some of the girls looking jealously at you and swooning at him. Yep, you snatched a good one.

You get out and smile at Ashton. You blow him a kiss and spin on your heel, walking away. Ashton grabs your hand and spins you back around, his lips connecting with yours. He pushes up against the door of the car. You groan as his tongue fights yours, you're mildly aware that more than a few students have stopped and are watching your hot make out session. 

Suddenly you hear someone clearing their throat behind you. You both turn to see your form tutor looking at you with disapproving eyes. He eyes up Ashton, knowing he doesn't go to college here.

"Miss Y/N, this is not appropriate behaviour in the parking lot, come with me."

You blush deep red and mumble a goodbye to Ash. He laughs and gets back into the car.

"We will finish this later Y/N." He winks.