"I Won't Hurt You" part 2

"You know I'd never hurt you Y/N." Luke whispers as the tears trickle down your face. The realisation of what happened day finally hits you and your body shakes. Luke's hands slide round your waist, pulling you closer to him and protecting you.

"I know." You turn and Luke cups your cheek before gently placing a kiss on your lips.

Luke's hands grip your hips as your lips connect, you open your mouth to let him in and his tongue roams before dancing with your own.

"Jump." Luke says breathily as he breaks the kiss and lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist as he pushes your back against the shower wall and holds you up by gripping your thighs. He kisses you again and your hands snake around his neck, tugging on his soaking wet hair. He growls and you feel yourself clench. You've never wanted someone so much in your life. Luke's nails dig into your skin and he kisses your neck, sucking at the skin before biting it and licking it better. You let out a breathy moan and Luke smirks against your wet skin.

Today's events have opened your eyes and all this flirting and build up has got you begging for Luke's touch. You run your hands down his chest before trying to untie his swim pants. You're sure that Luke feels the same way but Luke's hand stops you before you undo the knot.

"Y/N, I'm not going to.." Luke says quietly and he breaks the kiss on your neck. You sigh and pull back, the water from the shower head is running over your chest, making your nipples perk up. You pull away, realising he doesn't want you. Your cheek flush bright red and you feel humiliated. He lets you go and you jump down, feeling shaky on your legs again. Luke switches off the water and pulls back the curtain you walk out and grab a towel from the shelf.

"Y/N, it's not that I don't want to- " You raise your hand up and stop him.

"Save your breath Luke, it doesn't matter." You say. You turn away, tears of embarrassment burning in your eyes. "It's not like you like me anyway, I'm just a convenient fuck for you."

You wrap the towel around your body and grab your clothes before leaving Luke in the girl's bathroom and not giving him a second glance.

***

You turn up to dinner and sit in the corner of the dining hall, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

You've avoided Luke for the rest of the day, he didn't come and find you after your shower embarrassment and you are way too humiliated to see him.

You genuinely thought he liked you back, all the cheeky text messages and flirty comments you thought he'd want you as much as him but you guess not. Your phone beeps and you fish it out of your pocket.

*incoming message from Luke*

"Don't be like this, please. We need to talk."

You let out a frustrated sigh and shove your phone back in your pocket. Fuck him! Now he wants to talk to you after hours of leaving you embarrassed.

You pick at your salad but Luke's pretty much ruined your day. It went from okay to shit to okay again and now you're even worse than before. With Jackson gone all the female leaders are giving you dirty looks and Luke keeps messaging you.

"Y/N." You freeze as Luke comes and sits down in the chair opposite you.

"Fuck off Lucas." You spit and he frowns.

"Don't, please. Look it's not that I didn't want to."

"You were pretty quick to stop me." You snap and he sits back in his chair, leaning back and stretching his arms behind his head. His biceps flex and you remember the way he held you against the shower wall just hours ago, you curse yourself for thinking about him like that. You divert your gaze back to the table and stare at the green leaves that litter your plate.