Unsatisfied (Ashton Irwin)

{MATURE CONTENT}

After a long day at work, you need to relax. Turning on the shower, you roll your neck and shoulders out as you wait for the water to warm up. Your boyfriend is out at the moment but you're really craving his touch. You slide back the curtain and step into the shower, instantly relaxing.The hot water pulses over your shoulders and back, washing away the stress. You take your time, washing your hair, humming as you go. 

Suddenly you feel a pair of arms slip around your naked waist. A warm body presses to yours, Gently, Ashton pushes your wet hair away from your neck, kissing it softly before bitting the sensitive skin. You gasp, feeling turned on as his hand slides down your body and to your front. Ashton kisses your pulsing hickey whilst his fingers rub in between your thighs.

You groan as he thrusts his fingers inside of you, starting out slowly but building up the pace. You're already panting, feeling so ready for him. Ashton quickly spins you around and you face him. His brown curls are drenched by the water coming from the shower head and his green eyes are lusting for you. He bites his lip before pushing you up against the tiled wall and thrusting into you hard. You scream in pleasure as he grinds his hips into you before pulling out and slamming into you even harder than before. Just as you feel the build up in your lower belly, Ashton abruptly stops and you automatically pout. He smirks before dipping his fingers into you once more. This is torture. You can feel yourself clenching around his fingers but he pulls away.

What? No fair. He kisses you again and steps out of the shower, leaving you unsatisfied. You gape at him as he walks out of the door. What? He never leaves you so wound up. You turn off the shower and sprint out, forgetting about a towel.

Dripping wet and aroused, you find Ash in the bedroom, still naked. You sneak over to him and run your hand down his back before cupping his firm butt. You can feel him laughing before he turns, lust taking over him.

"Come here." He growls and he pushes back against the bed. You moan as he thrusts deeply into you, finishing what he started in the shower. He begins to pick up the pace and you want to scream.

"Come for me baby, do it now, scream my name." This is your release and you scream out Ashton's name while falling into a mind shattering orgasm. Ash soon finds his release too and he sighs. He smirks and you look at him.

"Fucking tease." You say.