CHAPTER 26

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the story

Next Morning...

Wardrobe Door Opens Pragya came out from the shower...She looks so beautiful in pink Net Saree...She is wiping Her wet hair....She Looks at her Husband who is sleeping like a Child curled up in the bed.. She remembers their passionate Love Making Last night...She Thinks she can Sleep sometimes....

She keeps her towel Aside and she opens the curtains of the Window were Sunlight directly hits Abhi's face....He Smirks in his Sleep and He covers his face with Sheets and Continues his Sugary Sleep...

She smiles and Sits beside Abhi....She Kissed his Ears

"Good Morning Suniye!" She Whispers in his ears slightly biting his Earlobes...

"Let me sleep Baby!" He whispered in his Sleep...

"Its Nine in the Morning Suniye!" She tells Him...

"Let it be Baby...you didn't let me sleep last night!" He tells her rubbing his eyes ......He Went Back to sleep...She blushed hearing it...

He is the one who didn't let her sleep last night....

She lays beside Abhi and blows in His ears...She smiles seeing his smirking face....

"Baby!" He tells her lazyly to stop her naughty acts...

She still continues to kiss his ears..He wide awake....He smiles inwardly....He turns towards her and rolls her and come top of her...First he jerks of his sudden act then she relaxed ...She Raised her eyebrows and gestures what....He smiles wickedly.....

"Leave me suniye!! Its Already late.. don't know what dadi gonna think about us!" She tells shyly looking at him....He smiles seeing her shy...

He traced her lips with his Finger...She closed her Eyes in the sensation....

She Holds his hand to stop him but he holds her hand above her Head....

He leans down Taking her lips with his for an passionate morning kiss....She drowns in his kiss...She traced his Bare body..... He pulls her close to him... She moans between the kiss...

His lips gives Wet kiss on her neck.....Soon her eyes found the time in the wall clock. ...She Pushed him....He falls back on the bed....

"Suniye Fresh up soon!! I'm going down!" She tells Him And She hurried down From the bed....

He holds Her hand...

"This isn't a way to Push your husband!" He tells her...

"Every thing is fair ROCKSTAR!" She tells Him...

He rolls his eyes...

"Don't go down you know na you can only make me ready!" He tells her...

"Suniye don't behave like a kiddo!" She tells Him and she went down....

In Hall...

Everyone is busy having their breakfast....

"Pragya did you sleep well!" Dadi asked hiding her Laugh....Alia winks at Pragya...

"Jii Dadi.. actually last night we sleep late so" tells Pragya embarrassed....

"Okk beta teek hai!! Did Abhi woke up?" She asked...

"Yeah Dadi!! He Will be here after fresh up!" Pragya...