CHAPTER 34

Thank you so much dear friends who Voted & Commented ❣️

Let's Get into the Story

Abhi Restlessly Walking before his Room....He is So tensed as He keep looking at His Room door...It's been ten minutes Doctor Sheeba Went inside His Room to check his unconscious Wife...But still she didn't came out...Each second  passes His Heart Grips in fear...He badly want to bang inside the room and Take His Wife in his Arms...

He felt each second His Heart beat is Raising....He felt his Tears falling down in his hand... That's when he realised he is crying...

Soon He felt a hand grip on his shoulder...He saw Alia standing beside him...

"Bhai you don't need to worry!! Bhabhi will be Fine!" Alia Tries to Console Her bhai..

"I'm really Worried Alia...My Pragya she is all well before but suddenly she fallen unconscious I don't know why!!" Abhi Said soon as His eyes filled with tears...

"Bhai!! Pls don't cry...Bhabhi will be fine!"
Abhi nods... Soon the Doctor Sheeba Came out...

"Doctor what happen to My Wife..Is she alright?? She woke up??" Abhi starts His Chain of questions without giving a Break for the Doctor to reply....

"Abhi Abhi calm down... Doctor will reply you only if you gives time to Her na??" Dadi tells Abhi softly...

"He is Like a Child Doctor... He can't take it when something happens to His Loved one's!!" Dadi said to Doctor...Doctor Smiles...

"He himself is a Child I don't know how he Gonna Manage His Kid!" Doctor breaks the Good news to the Family.... Everyone's face broke into beautiful smile Hearing it....But Abhi looks Confused he didn't understand the fact that he gonna be a Father of His Kid....

"Doctor Sheeba what are you saying?? Why I need to manage a Kid??" He asked truly into confusion...

Everyone sighs negatively hearing Abhi....

"I said na Doctor he is still a Kid!!" Dadi smiles looking at Abhi who is totally clueless...

He sighs...

"Doctor Pragya woke up na??" He asks Her...

"Yeah She is Perfectly Alright!!" Doctor tells him...

"Now you should take Good Care of Her with Healthy Foods along with the Medicines which I prescribed!!" Doctor Continued ...Abhi nods as He rushed inside the Room....He saw Pragya sitting on the bed with Her eyes Open...He could feel her face is Flushed with Happiness..Her Eyes explaining him new Emotions Whereas he is Clueless....

Abhi's Felt Relief Spread Over His Body seeing His Love in Conscious....It killed him when he saw Her Unconscious...He closed the door and He rushed towards Her... Abhi sits before Pragya and He hugs her tightly...

"I was so Worried Fuggi...what happen to you huh?? I asked you to not to skip your Breakfast but you never listened to me!!" He scolds Her staying within the Hug...

She felt clueless Hearing about His words and then she realised Her Buddu Husband didn't understand that They are Pregnant and they gonna be Parents soon...She Chuckled....

"Don't smile...I'm serious Fuggi!" He tells as he breaks the Hug...she again Chuckled...

He Cups Her face pulling her close to Him..

"You don't have any Idea what happen to me when I saw you Unconscious...My heart beat stopped Seeing you...I realized The depth of My love for you Baby....I can't think a Life without you!!" He said against Her lips and He hugs Her Again....