CHAPTER - 5

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story...😁

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get Into the story...

Abhi and Pragya happily reached Sarla's home... They both stopped the car before their home... Where Many people surrounded to see Abhi...

Pragya: looks like your fans are waiting for you...

She told with a smile...

Just then Abhi's mind strike with a question he wants to ask her...

Abhi (mind).. I must ask her about my music....

He determined he will will ask once they get time to talk...

Pragya shooks him...

Pragya: suniye where you lost??..

Abhi nods nothing and smiles..

Abhi: ok shall we go...

They both get down from the car... Pragya saw her family is waiting for them....

Sarla gets emotional seeing AbhiGya together... People around their starts to click photos with Abhi and asked for auto graph with him.. Pragya smiles at her husband... After sometimes they both enters inside the home... Sarla welcomed them taking Aarti....Bulbul and purvi hugs Pragya....

Bulbul: Missed you dii...

Abhi smiles at them...

Sarla: betaji come inside na...

Abhi nods they went inside... Pragya's entire family is waiting for them....

Bulbul: jiju come come sit with us...

Where both Bulbul and Purvi pulls Abhi and made him sit on the sofa with them...

Purvi: omg we can't able to believe Abhi the Rockstar is our Jiju...

They squeales in joy...

Sarla: betaji you go and Freshup... I'll prepare for Lunch... Pragya take him...

Pragya nods...

Bulbul and Purvi holds Abhi's hands...

Bulbul: maa we show him...

Purvi: no me I'll show him...

They both fight...Sarla fed up with their fight...

Sarla: you both come and help me to prepare lunch... Pragya you take him...

Pragya smiles.. And takes Abhi to Bathroom....

Pragya: you wash your face here...

Abhi get into it and he washed his face... And he came out saw Pragya standing there...

Pragya: wait I'll bring the towel...

She about to move where Abhi holds her Saree pallu and pulls her towards him... Pragya shocked by his actions... She blushed..... Abhi wipes his face on her pallu....

Pragya: woh I'll bring something for you to eat...

She tries to escape from him..
She about to move Abhi holds her hand.... And he pulls her towards him...

Pragya looks into his eyes..Abhi moves closer to her.... . Abhi about to say something...

Bulbul: oops!!! I didn't see anything ...