CHAPTER 23

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent readers do vote guys!!

Happy Reading!! 😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Abhi Is getting ready for his promotional shoot... He is eagerly looking at his Mobile and also at his Vanity van door for every minute because his Lovable Wife is getting ready in the next vanity room.. He eagerly waiting for his Wife.. Somehow He convinced his Fuggi.. But he is Damn sure that she'll rock the stage with him...

He mentally thanked his Sister Alia for making this Happen.. He is Lucky to get her as his Sister...

Abhi looks extremely handsome in his Suit and the Camera mans are busy taking his solo Pics... That's when his  vanity Door opens... Abhi gets awestruck to see His wife looking like a Queen in her Ash colour Lace Gown...

He always seen her in Sarees and sometimes in chudi today he made him flat with her Gorgeous look... Pragya blushed seeing her husband's intense look...

He walks towards him and Hugs her Tightly... She gets shocked.. She gets embarrassed when some of their Camera man and makeup artists are Looking at them with Aww...

"Suniye!! Move away!! Everyone is looking at us!" She whispered to him.. Thats when he breaks the Hug and he surrounds his Arms around her shoulder and pulls her closer to him... She smiles at him shyly...

And the Camera man starts to Snap their Couple Pics...

 Once they done with the Photo shoot others went from there leaving Abhi and Pragya alone

Abhi pulls Pragya towards him closely by her waist.. She surrounds her hands around his neck

"OMG My Baby looking so Hawttt !" Abhi said nuzzling her nose ....She blushed.. She pushed him little...

"Suniye!! Behave we are in your Work place!!" She said shyly looking at the Floor...

Abhi hugs her from behind.. Abhi looks at them together in a Vanity Mirror.. He doesn't have any other apt words than "Perfect" with each other.... He kissed her Cheek... Pragya looks at him who in his own world admiring them...

"Fuggi we Look Perfect together!" He said by dashing her Head with his Lightly.. She smiled at him..

"You make me Complete Suniye!" she said Holding his Hand which is On her Belly...

He Kissed her forehead.. She closed her eyes in pleasure...

Thats when they heard the Door knocking sound from their Producers as it time for their Ad Shoot...