CHAPTER 37

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️😍🥰

Sorry for Not updating anything...I was busy in my internship and so on...

Let's get into the story

Pragya's breath caught Seeing a Car approaching fastly towards Abhi.... He's busy talking in His Mobile with Someone...She can't let anything happen to Her Husband...She can't live a Life without Him...She felt Her World is ending... I Need to save him..

Soon she came out of Her thoughts...

"SUNIYE" She shouts calling Abhi...Abhi felt His Fuggi is calling Him...

He turns as He looked at His wife who is approaching Him... Within the Nick of the Time Pragya pulls Abhi Out of the way of the Car... Both fell down with the Force....

Even though they both fell down...Abhi carefully placed His hands around Pragya's Belly and Behind Her head...

Abhi's Head dashed in the stone nearby.... Seeing this Purab and the workers runs to Abhi and Pragya...

"Suniye...You alright na... OMG Blood" She cries seeing the blood in Abhi's Forehead...Abhi holds his head in Pain....Abhi cups Her face...

"You alright na Baby... Nothing happen to you na?" He asked checking Her whether she got any hurt or not...

"Leave about Me suniye.... You're bleeding" She cries tearing Her saree end to tie around Abhi's head...

"Baby stop crying I'll be alright" He said wiping her tears....Soon Pragya ties it around Abhi's head...

"Haa Abhi come lets go to Hospital" Purab helps Abhi to stand...

"Ouch" Abhi felt his knee is paining a Lot...Pragya comes to Abhi's other side and Holds him tightly...

"I guess I hit my knee somewhere" Abhi said... Pragya cries...

"Baby don't cry it's not good for our Junior" He tells Holding her chin...

"You care only about Your Junior... Do you felt how much it hurts to see you like this?" She asked him in tears...

"Baby...I'm alright...Just few scratches" He tries to console Her...Soon they reached to the Hospital ....Doctor treated Abhi where Purab and Pragya waited outside...

"He will be fine na Purab" Pragya asked worriedly...

"Diii...Abhi will be fine..You don't worry... you should take rest" He said making her sit on the Couch Over There....

"You wait here dii" He went to grab a Glass of water....

Pragya prays for Abhi's Health...Pragya gulps the glass of Water....After treating Abhi  Doctor came out...

"Doctor how's my Husband?" Pragya asked worriedly...

"Nothing to worry Mrs Mehra... He's Fine now...Just because his leg and arms Hits in the Force He's feeling the pain...I have prescribed the medicines and He will be fine in week an half...But he should take complete bed rest" Doctor said...Pragya felt relieved hearing it...

"Shall I see him now Doctor"  Pragya asked him..

"Not now Mrs Mehra after one hour... We sedated him...He needs rest" Doctor said...

"But doctor...I won't distrub him... pls Doctor" She requested the doctor...

"Okk Mrs Mehra"

"Thank You Doctor" she said as she went inside the ward to see Abhishek..