CHAPTER 25

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented ❤️❤️

Let's get into the story'..

"You still Love Purab Alia?" Abhi asked Alia...Alia looks shocked hearing this...

"Bhai woh Actually" Alia stammered...

"Alia Just tell me you Love Purab or not" Abhi asked Her...

"Yes Bhai.. I love Purab...He is My life .. I can't think a life without Him Bhai" Alia said ..

"But Purab loves someone else Alia...He is Not in Love With you!" Abhi said her...

"No Bhai I can't accept this ...He is Belongs to me...He loves me Bhai" Alia starts to cry...

"No Alia he is not in love With you...He loves Bulbul" Abhi said softly...

Alia shocked hearing This....

"Bulbul!?? Pragya Bhabhi's sister" Alia asked shocked...Abhi nods...

"Look Alia they are in deeply in love with each other...Purab is not the one mean to you...Just Forget him Alia" Abhi tells her Softly Cupping her face...

Alia Pushed Abhi's hand...

"No Bhai...Purab is Only for me...I won't leave him For Anyone!" She shouts at Abhi....

"Alia!! Enough! You should accept the Reality.. Purab Never gonna Come back to you" Abhi said her firmly....

"No No no... I can't accept this Bhai... Purab loves only Alia....Purab Belongs to Alia...(She Moves towards Abhi) Bhai Please I want Purab... If you talk with him means he Will agree with you.. Please na Bhai.. I love him!" she starts to repeats the same words Again and again'...

"Alia stop! Alia Stop" Abhi tries to bring back to normal...

But she keep repeating the same thing...

"ALIA!!" Abhi shouts and Slaps Her...She falls on the bed...

"SUNIYE" Pragya came from nowhere...She Rushed to Alia.... Alia Crying hard... because this is the first time Her Bhai Slapped her...

Pragya Hugs her consoling her....

"Suniye why you slapped her??? This isn't right thing?!" Pragya fumes at Abhi...

"You don't know Pragya! About her....She should know Purab is not belongs to her..He  Belongs to Bulbul" Abhi shouts at Pragya....

"You can make her understand calmly Suniye..wht is the need to slap her" Pragya asked Him...

Abhi fumes....

"You see Pragya It's just between me and My sister you just stay away from This matter" Abhi shouts at Pragya....Pragya felt bad and Hurt.... Abhi turns to Alia...

"You see Alia I'm gonna start the  Preparation For their marriage!" Abhi said in Anger and he Bangs out Closing the door with a bang....

Pragya fumes hearing what he said....She looks at Alia who is crying hardly...She Hugs Alia Tightly....

With Abhi...

He is Driving his car...He is in anger.....He thought he can go for a long drive...

In Evening...

In Alia's Room...

Alia is laying on the bed by keeping Her Head on Pragya's Lap...Pragya is Caressing Her Hair...