CHAPTER 30

Thank you so Much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Sorry for taking a break...I was in Quarentine so I couldn't able to concentrate on anything..Hope you guys understand..Now all fine..

Let's Get into the story..

In The Morning...

Pragya peeps inside the Room with Hot Coffee Tray ...She Closed the door and she placed the Tray in the side table....She saw her Husband still continuing his sugary sleep...

She sits beside him in the Bed and she starts to carress his Hair...He smiles in his Sleep....She Placed a Kiss on his forehead....Soon his hand caught hold of her hand and he pulls her to him...She falls on him... That's when she realised he is still sleeping...

"Even in His sleep he won't stop Romancing me!" Pragya thought with a Blush....She blows on his ears....He Closed his ears with his Fingers and continues his sleep..She chuckled seeing him so cute in sleep..She slowly takes his fingers from his ears and again she blows ....This time he almost wake up... And he waits for his Wife to continue her act....And he smiles Naughtly and he holds Her hand and he rolled on her coming on top of Her...

She didn't Thought he will woke up....She blushed seeing him awake...

"So What My Fuggi is doing??" He asked nuzzling her Nose...

"I'm just trying to wake you up!" She tells looking at his Eyes...

"Achaji!"

"Haanji!"

"You know what.. Because of You My Morning is so Beautiful Baby! Having you in my arms..Feels like I won an special award!" He tells teasing her Rosy lips with his thumb....She bites his Fingers...

"Ouch!!" He looks at his finger where his fuggi bites him....She Holds his finger and Inserted in her mouth and she starts licking it....

"Looks like My Fuggi is in great mood!" He winks at her....She takes his fingers and she tries to push him.....

"Coffee is Ready!" She tries to change the topic...

"I want My Hot coffee!!" He tells whispering in Her ears....She blushed knowing what he meant.... Without wasting a second...He leans down talking her lips for an Morning Hot Kiss....She felt she is Drowning in his Hard kiss....She surrounded her arms around his neck and she starts to trace his nape...His hands roaming on Her waist by pushing the saree pallu aside...She Felt his cold fingers playing rythms in her waist....She moans his name between the kiss.... They broke the kiss to caught the breath...

He Kissed her chin...

"Now My Morning done right!!" He tells her pressing her nose...She Blushed and she comes out from his grip...

She Handovers the Hot Coffee to him...He sips his coffee admiring his wife....

Later Adithya come to Mehra Mansion to discuss About the Contract with Abhi....They both seated in the hall and discussing about the contract....

But Adithya is busy searching for Pragya...That's when Pragya walks in the Corridor...Adithya looks at Her.....And she Went inside the room...This didn't Went unnoticed by Abhi...He Glared at Adithya...

Adithya felt Abhi's Angry glare at Him...Soon he diverted his gaze...He looks at Abhi sheepishly...

"Woh Nice Ambiance!" Adithya said changing the Topic...Abhi simply nods...

Later in PurBul Sangeet...

The Sangeet function is going in the full swing.... Everyone dancing for the various song and enjoying themselves....