CHAPTER - 3

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.. 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story 😍😍

Happy Reading!! 😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

In Abhigya's room..

Pragya nervously sitting on the bed ....she is waiting for her husband to come... She looks around the room to see many music CDs, music player, his guitar and his many portraits and Atlast she looks at the mini bar...

She closes her veil when she hears door opening sound... Even too nervous she is blushing and so happy for her life...

Abhi came inside the room and closed the door....

Abhi looks at his wife who is sitting on his bed.. No no now onwards it's their bed... Even he is so nervous but as well as he is so happy for his life... He is so happy that he married Pragya... He thanks to God for clearing all the misunderstanding which he has on Pragya.... And he is glad that he has broke up with that money bitch Tanu... Finally he came to know about her...

Breaking his thoughts Abhi went towards pragya and seated before her... Pragya profusely blushing she is waiting for her husband to remove her veil...

Abhi smiles and slowly opens her veil...

He lost in her angelic beauty

He lost in her angelic beauty... He looks deeply into her eyes.. She blushed seeing his gaze and bends her head in shyness ....

Abhi (himself)

Abhi (himself)..arrey yaar Abhi.. She is making you crazy for her.... I can't take my eyes off from her....

Abhi: pragya you change something into comfortable...