CHAPTER 24

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤❤

Happy Reading!! ✨😀

Let's get into the story..

Abhi is rolling in his bed... Pragya's thoughts haunts him like anything ... He is upset with her Idea for staying in her Mother's Home..

He takes his Mobile and Saw her Missed Call... He dials back to her... But it replied Swited off.. He throws his Mobile in Anger...

"What the hell you did Abhi.. You shouldn't have Agreed to Her!But she is Happy na.. Let her stay for few days" He sits on the Bed sadly...

He Moves inside the wardrobe and He took Pragya's Saree and He hugs it.. He can feel Her presence in the Saree.. Her Fragrance is driving him crazyily... He Settled in the bed and He Hugs The Saree and he starts to Drowse out...

Next Morning...

Abhi came out from Wardrobe after the quick shower wiping his wet hair.....

"Damn!! I can't even do a Simple thing without her!! Fuggi baby I'm missing you so much!" He throws the Towel on the Bed... He starts to search his Bracelets and his Dog tags and also his Shirt.. He messed up all his Room...

He Runs his fingers on his Hair in Frustration.. He Hears his Mobile ringing...

"Hello!"

"Suniye!! Good Morning!" She said sweetly which calms His Mind.. He sits on the bed and he takes Her Photo which is Nearby ..

"Good Morning!" He said.. He literally avoided calling her Fuggi or Baby.. Because he wants her to know that he is Upset and Missing her Terribly...

She doesn't need a second to guess his Tone... She sensed she is Upset...

"Are you Ok na suniye?" she asked which surprised Abhi again..

"Yeah I'm Good..U??" He asked her...

"Yeah I'm too good Suniye! why you sound so low!"

"Nothing like that!!"

"I know Something is wrong ...Tell me what is it?"

"It's Nothing Pragya!!

"Are you upset on something??" She asked to him...

"I'm saying na it's Nothing.. You don't think anything.. You be happy with your Mom!" He said softly... She pouts hearing it...

"I can feel something is Wrong with you suniye!" She said worriedly...

"No Nothing!" Saying this he cuts the call.. If the call extends means he knows she will come to know about him.. So he Cuts the call.. He started to Search his Things...