CHAPTER - 7

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😻😻😻

Silent Readers do vote guys... Your single Vote can bring immense happiness and strength to the writers... Please do vote friends! 😍

Happy Reading!! 😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Abhi cuts the call in anger after speaking to Tanu ....He can't able to control his anger after hearing to her words... He turns and saw Pragya standing there with the questioning look.. He about to explain about the Tanu's call...

"suniye.. Come and take bath...we want to go back to our home na??" said Pragya with a small smile in her face...

Abhi nods his head in acceptance.... He moves towards his bag and about to take the clothes to wear... Pragya holds his hand... He looks at her...

"What happen Pragya?" asked Abhi with the confused look...

"woh!! Actually.. We are married now right??? (she looks down).. Then shall I bring the clothes for you?? " asked Pragya with a light blush in her face...

Abhi smiles at her

Abhi smiles at her... He takes the towel from her hand and throws around her waist and he pulls her close to him... Pragya gets shocked... He pulls her even more closely... Pragya can able to feel his hot breath near her lips.. She looks at him...

"why not my Kishmish??" said Abhi...

Pragya smiles at him... She about to move out from his grip... But Abhi's hold is tight...

"wait Pragya! As now you are my wife... Why don't you make me ready??" asked Abhi with a wink...

Pragya blushed...

"me??" asked Pragya...

"Ofcourse you" said Abhi taking her hand from his chest and keeps on his shirt collar...

Abhi opens his shirt buttons by holding Pragya's hand in it...

Pragya can't able to control her shyness and blush...

Abhi takes his hand and let Pragya remove his shirt buttons... Pragya removes his button... Abhi removes his shirt... Pragya looks at his well-built body... She turns to other side...

Abhi holds her hand and pulls her towards him...

"leave me!" said Pragya...

"why" asked Abhi...

"You go and take bath" said Pragya looks everywhere not looking at Abhi.. She can't able to control her shyness seeing Abhi shirtless...

Abhi holds her chin and raised her face to looks at him.... She looks at his eyes... She can able to feel different feelings...