CHAPTER 12

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!!😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into The Story...

Alia knocks the door of Tanu's home... After few minutes Tanu opens with a Anger filled face but seeing Alia there she hugged her and they both went inside ....

Tanu told what are all Abhi told to her... Alia can't able to believe her own ears...

"OMG Tanu I can't able to believe anything.. How can bhai asked you to Not to interfere in his life and How can he tell that he has Loving wife..what the hell is happening here??" fumes Alia...

"Yes Alia I'm damn sure that pragya did Some black magic to Abhi!"...

"It's all because of you Tanu!!! Why the hell you're money Minded?"...Money is damn important to you rather than Bhai... I really thanked Bhai to Choose Pragya rather than a Money Bitch like you... And I really feel ashamed to be your friend!" shouts Alia...

"How could you say this Alia!??? You're my friend Alia!!" Says Tanu with her Crocodile tears...

"Enough Tanu!!! I know about you... When my bhai rejected you!!! Even I don't want to be with you!" saying this Alia went from there...

"Alia!!! Stop!!!" shouts Tanu... But without hearing her.. Alia went from there...

"Pragya!!!!! I won't leave you!!!First you snatched Abhi from me... Now my best friend Alia! ...I won't leave you Pragya..... I won'tttttttttt" she shouts...

Alia is driving in the car...

"Shit!! I really feel really ashamed to have a friend like That Bitch Tanu.. Thank God bhai taken a good decision by broke with her.. But for that I can't accept that Pragya!!! I should know the reason.. And I should tell about my marriage to Bhai!" Tells Alia determinately...

Inside Dadi's Room..

Pragya is giving dinner to Dadi...

"No Pragya!! Please na this Soup is tasteless!" tells Dadi...

"Dadi please it's good for your health please have this dadi!! If you don't have na I'll tell to Your Grandson!" Tells Pragya...

"Beta Tu bhi na!" pouts Dadi...

"This pout is not gonna work today!"

After so much compulsion Dadi had her soup that is when Abhi came there...Pragya went from there to keep the Boul in kitchen...

"Oii Abhi did you choosed the place for Honeymoon???" asked Dadi with the stern face...

"Ofcourse Dadi We choosed.. We're going there day after tomorrow!" tells Abhi with a Happy face...

"Where Abhi??? Pragya likes it na???" asks Dadi..

"Ofcourse dadi!! Pragya and I choosed this place!..Its Kashmir Dadi!"...

"Enjoy Beta.. And don't forget to give us Junior Abhi or Junior Pragya" teased Dadi...

"Dadi Aap bhi na!! There is lot of time for that Gudiya!" tells Abhi with little blush...

"Beta Take care of Pragya!!"

"Sure Dadi!! She is my wife I'll take care of her!"...

Dadi smiles...

"Teek hai Dadi.. Did you eat your Dinner???" asks Abhi...

"Yes!!"

"Don't lie dadi.. Did you had your Soup??" asks Abhi with the stern face...

"No suniye she had!" tells Pragya entering inside...

Abhi turns towards Pragya and smiled...

"I told na Abhi when Pragya is there me you don't need to worry!" tells Abhi..

Pragya smiles we're Abhi felt happy hearing this....

"Dadi now time for bed!!" tells Pragya...

Pragya made her lay on the bed and Abhi helps her.. Pragya covers her With Bedsheet....

"Good Night Dadi" tells AbhiGya... They closed the Door...

"Suniye!!! only we need to Eat and (before she could complete Abhi pulls her towards him closely)..

"What are you doing??? Leave me what if anyone sees!" asks Pragya trying to push...

"No-one will see Fuggi!! You know in this white chudi you looks like an angel!" tells Abhi...

Pragya blushed... She pushed him lightly...

"Come let's have Dinner!" saying this she about to move Abhi holds her hand... Again he pulled her towards him closely...

"Suniye what will happen if someone see us like this.. You know it will be so embarrassing" tells Pragya looking around...

"If you didn't leave me na you have to sleep on the couch for one month!" warns Pragya...

Abhu immediately leaves Pragya in horror.. He can't even imagine himself sleeping without Pragya that too in couch...

Pragya smiles at him seeing his horror filled face .....

Abhi glared at her seeing her laughing face...

"Oii!" Abhi starts to chase Pragya.. She too starts to run...

"I'm sorry!! Suniye leave Me!!

They both chased each other entire hall and Pragya enters inside Kitchen... Somehow Abhi catches Pragya and he pinns her on the wall... They both breath so heavily ...Pragya keeps her hands on his chest...

"So madam will sleep without me?? Ha??" asks Abhi...

Pragya looks everywhere rather than Abhi...

"Tell me Fuggi" asks Abhi..

Pragya hugs him tightly... Later Pragya starts to serve Abhi and Abhi serves Pragya... They both had their dinner...

Next Day...

With Tanu...

"So Kashmir is the place they are going for honeymoon!! Fine then!!! I won't leave you Pragya....I will separate Abhi from you for sure" vows Tanu...

Inside Abhigya's room...

Pragya is arranging their Suitcase for honeymoon trip... Pragya is profusely blushing thinking about their Honeymoon..

Pragya is taking the Dress that's when she has been Hugged by Abhi from back...

Abhi kissed her neck... She holds his disrespectful hand which is inside her Saree pallu...

"So my biwi is arranging for Our Honeymoon??"....

"Yes suniye!" ...

"Baby why we need Lots of dress ??? Don't need more dress baby!!!" whispered Abhi...

Understanding his inner meaning... She slapped his Hand...

"Chii Shameless!"

"Yes I'm Shameless" he kissed her cheek...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 90+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!! Your comments are energy boosters... Do comment...

By Subagokul ❤