CHAPTER - 4

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... ❤❤❤

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Chapter 4..

It's a bright morning where our Love birds are still sleeping inside cuddle to each other... Sun shamelessly peeping inside the room and Abhi wakes up first... His face broke into smile seeing his wife sleeping burrying her face in his chest... She looks like an angel to his eyes....

Abhi never thought he'll be admiring his wife like this... Sun rays about to fall on her face where Abhi hides the sun Rays by his hand....

Admiring her he again slept by hugging her closely.... After one hour... The door knocked....

Pragya gets up hearing the sound.... She saw her husband sleeping peacefully.... She slowly came out of his hold... But to her shock Abhi pulls her even more closer ....Abhi opens his eyes and looks at her....

Pragya: suniye leave me... Someone is knocking the door...

Abhi: but I'm in no mood to leave you...

She blushed... Abhi smiles seeing her nervousness...

Abhi: ok go...

Pragya gets up from the bed and Abhi holds her Saree pallu...

Pragya: suniye... Chodiye na...

Abhi pulls her Saree... They again hears the door knocking sound.... Abhi leaves her Saree... And pragya smiled and went to open the door....

She opened to saw Dadi and Daasi standing there...

Pragya: come inside dadi...

Dadi: it's ok beta... Is everything fine Pragya??? Are you comfortable here???...

Pragya: yes dadi I'm fine...

Dasi: where is Abhi??...

Abhi: I'm here Dadi... Come inside na...

Dadi and Dasi came inside...

Dadi: oii did you take care of pragya...

Dadi asked suppressing her laugh... 😁....

Abhi: yes na dadi...

Dadi: keep that in your mind... Never try to hurt her and keep her always happy....

Abhi: I'll do dadi.... Why dadu morning itself lectures....

Dadi holds his ears tightly....

Abhi: dadi I'm sorry na... Please leave me it's painful...

Still dadi didnt leaved his ears...

Pragya: Dadi please leave him na.... Please... He is in pain...

Dadi leaves his ears...

Dadi: dekho Indu... Only one day after marriage.. She is supporting for him....