CHAPTER 29

Thank you So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's Get into the story

Abhi is Busy admiring his Wife who is Extra Beautiful today...She is running here and there to check the arrangement for the engagement....

He moves towards Her...He stood beside her and He surrounds his arms around her waist...He grips it..She is shocked....She tries to move away but he is too strong...She looks at him were he returned the Naughtly smile to her...

"Behave!! Mr Rockstar!!" She Whispers to him...

"Can't keep my hands off from you!!" He tells whispering back to her...Her eyes comes out from the socket hearing it...She Somehow pushed him and She runs from there...

He smiles at her looking at the way she Went...

Pragya is aimlessly walking in the corridor and she enters inside the Room to bring the engagement ring which they kept There....

She opens the Cupboard and she opens the drawer .... Suddenly she has been Hugged by two strong pairs of Arms....She jerked First but she gets relaxed sensing its her husband....

"Aap Bhi na...What are you doing here!!" She tells trying to push him back...

"To spend a Time with My FUGGI who is not even sparing time with Her Husband!!" He tells pouting and He keeps His Chin on her shoulder kissing her neck...She blushed sensing his kiss on her sensitive Neck....She lays back on his shoulder to give him access ...Abhi kissed her neck....His Wicked hands starts to trace her belly...She holds his hand...She knows what will happen if she let him to do that.. Instead of Reaching the engagement they will be reaching the bed....She lightly Pushed him back and turns to face Him...

He Pulls her close to him by her waist....He leans down and about to peck her lips but she turns her head....he rolls his eyes...

"Suniye.. Everyone is waiting for the Ring...We need to go down soon!!" She tells Him and she grabs the ring Box from the Cupboard....she holds his hand and they moved out...

"God!! This Girl always My romantic Mood Spolier and Maker!!" He mentally scolds her and He follows Her...

Later Purab and Bulbul exchanged the Rings and it's time for the dance...

Purab and Bulbul starts to dance and everyone cheers the couple...

Next AbhiGya danced for the romantic Dance....From Far Someone is watching Their dance with a Smirk in His Lips....

AbhiGya dance comes to an end and Thats when Alia squealed saying it's the Time for the Couple Exchange dance....

That Man smiled and Move towards to the stage so that he can too Dance....

Music starts first Couples starts to dance with Their real pairs and that Man continuously looking at Abhi and Pragya...It was like he is waiting for Pragya to come to Him...And the song Exchanged....

Now Pragya is Dancing with Purab and Abhi with Bulbul....That Man smirks to himself because next chance he will be dancing with Pragya....soon the song changed... But before he could hold Pragya's hand... Abhi Holds Her hand and scooped Her in his arms surprising everyone...

"Sorry Adithya!! I'm Possessive towards my wife!!" Abhi Said looking at the man ...Its Adithya...Pragya Blushed hearing it....Adithya fumes hearing it but he faked a Smile....

Then Abhi happily danced With Pragya....

Later Abhi, Adithya and Purab is Talking...Abhi calls Pragya ....