PROLOGUE

Hii guys.. This is your Subagokul again with a new story....

Hope you guys will give a support like other stories guys....

And sorry for not being regular guys... Due to college culturals and also my exams I couldn't update daily... From today onwards I'll be regular and make you guys enjoy with all my stories....

You guys will get a update of 💙Only mine.... Now, then and forever
💙Getting back my love season 2

Soon guys for you.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story....

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story starting from the beginning where Abhi agrees to marry Pragya to take revenge on her....

But this story will change from the beginning itself... Let's see will pragya can able to get her kumkum her bhagya in this story....

Hope you like it....

❤❤❤❤❤

Before Marriage....

Abhi is getting ready for his marriage in the room...

Abhi has a fire in his eyes...

Abhi: I never thought pragya you'll be this much money minded.... Once again I thought it is bad to harm a girl but now I came to know about you Pragya you are really a money minded... You'll regret for choosing me in your life....

Abhi's anger reached its peak.... To know about Pragya... Who even ready to marry him by leaving Purab for money....

His thoughts break when the door creaked open...

He shocked to see Purab coming inside the room with smile on his face...

Purab: bhai you are too bad... You didn't even told about your marriage....

Abhi smirks.... Purab wantedly come to Abhi and hugs him....

Abhi too hugs unwantedly....

Purab: Abhi I know you are angry on me for that you'll not even inform about your marriage to me....

Abhi: Purab woh...

Purab: it's ok bhai... But after came to know about your marriage I can't even stay there... So I rushed here....

Abhi smiles...

Purab: by the way who is my bhabhi??? Abhi...

Abhi mentally smiled thinking about it....

Abhi: do you want to see???...

Purab nods....

Abhi (himself).. Really sorry for you Purab... I'm going to marry your girlfriend (ps: Abhi stop concluding things😤😤😤😡😡)

Abhi takes his mobile phone which is placed near the dressing table... He takes and swipe the screen and he opens his gallery and taps Pragya's photo to open...

He shows his screen to Purab...

Purab shocked and surprised to see Pragya's pic....

Abhi smiles seeing Purab's shocking face....

Purab: Abhi she is...

Abhi: she is my to be wife Purab....

Purab stood motionless and Abhi enjoys his reaction...

Just then Purab hugs Abhi tightly.... Abhi shocked...

He broke his hug...

Purab: Abhi really happy for you.... Pragya dii is really a nice girl for you..... Nice choice man...

Abhi felt shocked to hear these word pragya dii...

He didn't know what he is hearing..... He felt blank...

Gathering his courage.... Abhi asked "Pragya di??"

Purab smiles and replied..

Purab: yes bhai my Dii... She is my (he hesitated to mention Bulbul's name)... My friend's sister!!!...

Abhi: what???

Purab: yes bhai.. She is my sister like.... Finally you have choosed a right girl for you bhai.... I'm so happy Abhi....

Just then Purab heared someone calling him...

Purab: get ready Abhi and come down soon for Impressing my bhabhi....

Purab winks at him and went from there....

Abhi stood motionless....

He recollects all the words which Purab said....

Abhi: what!!!! Pragya is not the girl who Purab loves... Omg then what is the truth???.... I was about to spoil one girls life without knowing the actual reason.... But Alia!!!!... She might have misunderstood the whole scenario.... Omg such a blunder.... What I'm going to do now???... If Pragya is not the girl means who is the girl Purab loves.....

Breaking his thoughts he hears his dadi calling him down...

He stood before the mirror... He looks at his phone screen which is showing Pragya's image....

Abhi: I won't spoil the girl's life... She deserves better.... I should stop this marriage...

He determined...

With Pragya...

Pragya is getting ready.... She looks herself in the mirror... She looks like an angel....

Pragya: I'm agreeing for this marriage only for my mom...But I'll be a good bahu and understanding wife of Abhisek... I know we have ugly encounter before... But I'm sure he will be understanding.....

A slight blush crept on her cheeks....

To be continued.....

Shall I continue this story????...

Will Abhi stop this marriage ???

What stocks in Abhigya's life???...

To know more... Stay tuned guys.....

Press star 🌟 if you like this story...

Don't forget to cast your views guys....

By Subagokul 💕

Tata 🔙🔜