CHAPTER 38

First of all really a Big sorry to all my lovely readers and my followers for not updating my story for nearly two months and more...It's because of my tight schedule... I'm in my final semester and my exams gonna start in this month...In between I have got selected in placement and I went to internship and all...So it's a hectic schedule...Really thank you guys for keeping patience...

Still I'm in busy mode but I'll update the stories whenever I'm free guys...

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and commented...

Let's get into the story...

Pragya's due date is near and Abhi is taking complete care of pragya... He not even let her get down from the bed..He stopped going to office so that he can take the complete care of pragya...He handles all the work from home ... Whenever it's emergency only he visited the office...

One day Abhi and Pragya talking sitting in the bed...Abhi is massaging Pragya's leg..She simply enjoying the magic of Her RockStar husband's hands...

"Baby what name have you choosed for Our Junior?" Abhi asked Pragya...Pragya smiles hearing it...

"I have choosed a good name for our son" Pragya said happily...

"Son??" Abhi asked..

"Ofcourse it's our son!!" Pragya says proudly touching her baby bump...

"No it's my daughter!" Abhi said with so much confidence...

"How do you know that?" Pragya asked him...

"Then how do you know that it's a son?" He asked raising his eyebrows...Pragya twisted her lips...Both AbhiGya said no to gender reveal...All they want is a baby...Son or daughter it doesn't matter to them...so they thought it will be a surprise to them...

"Dharsana" Abhi said...Pragya surprised hearing the name...

"Wow beautiful name suniye..I loved it" she said...

"Rockstar selection na..it will be great!!" Abhi smirks lifting his collar...

Suddenly Pragya felt a  sharp pain...She holds Abhi's hand...

"Fuggi what happen" Abhi asked...

"Suniye...ITS THE BABY" Pragya cries in pain...

"Fuggi baby don't worry... everything will be alright...No matter what..i won't let anything happen to you or our baby" Abhi said cupping her face...Pragya smiles...

"I know" she said ...

Soon Abhi scooped Pragya in His arms..Each time she screamed in pain he felt like someone stabbing in his heart...

"Akash take the car..Dadi" Abhi shouts.. Everyone descended down hearing Abhis screams..

"Pragya Meri Bachi" Dadi carress Her face..

"Dont worry Pragya..Nothing will Happen" Dasi tells her..

"Abhi you go first taking Pragya..we will come back taking the necessary things" Dadi said..

Abhi nods and Akash starts the car and Abhi sits back in the passenger seat with pragya in His lap...She cries harder...Abhi Holds her hand and keep kissing Her forehead to ease her out..

"Suniye!! I couldnt..I cant" Pragya cries in pain..

"Baby no!! You can do it..I'll be your side.. I wont let anything happen to you or our baby" Abhi said hugging her close to him..

Soon they reached the hospital and Pragya has been taken to operation theatre and Abhi requested the doctor to allow him inside the OT..He soon takes the shower and goes to the OT