CHAPTER 9

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Happy Reading!!!💟😀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Pragya looks at the way Abhi went... She mentally smiled at him seeing his romantic nature... It's all new for her and she enjoying it so happily with her husband...

Yes still she needs some time to forgive Abhi but she knows she can't be angry with her husband for so long

She asked Robin to set the kitchen.. She went towards her room... She opens the door and she saw her husband sitting on the bed and watching the match...

Abhi looks at her and Pragya ignores him.... Abhi signs and continues to watch the Match...

Pragya went inside wardrobe and she changes herself into night dress... And she came out... Abhi can't control himself by seeing her white chudi.. She is looking damn gorgeous...

Pragya came and stand before the mirror and she starts to apply Moisturizer.... Through mirror she saw her husband coming towards her...

She mentally smiled but she kept her face stern.... And her cheeks are turning into red shade...

Abhi came closely to Pragya and he hugs her from back... Pragya felt Butterflies all over her body...

S

S

he stops applying moisturizer ....She drowns in her husband's love.. Abhi's arms perfectly fixed on her belly whereareas Pragya placed her hand on Abhi's hand....

Abhi smiles seeing Pragya's closed eyes.... He bends little down and he kissed her cheek and further he bends down and he starts to nuzzle her neck.... He removes her duppata which is disturbing him he throws it on the bed...

His Nuzzles turns into kisses... Pragya moans abhi's name.... Their passionate moment comes to an alt when Abhi's eyes caught Baby Moisturizer...

Abhi takes it and he starts to laugh.. Pragya opens her eyes hearing his laugh...