CHAPTER 13

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Next Day it's a Day we're AbhiGya Gonna Start to their Honeymoon... Pragya felt so happy because it's a Another step to their Relationship... She thanked the God for giving her the most Wonderful Husband to her..

Never in her life she Wished to get a Life like a Fairy tale but Now she is feeling like she is living a Fairy tale it's all Because of her Husband Abhi...

She prays God to give all the Happiness in their Life.... She Profusely Blushing thinking about Their Honeymoon .....

Both completed their Breakfast together... And they got the blessings from Dadi and all... Alia Glared at them.... But without saying anything she went inside...

"Dadi you should take care of your health ok... Don't stress more!" tells Pragya with a Concern...

"Pragya we are here na to take care of Dadi...We'll Look after her!" tells Mitali Babhi...

Abhi Hugs Dadi...

"Take care dadi.. Will Miss you!" tells Abhi...

Dadi slightly slapped his shoulder..

"If your Wife is beside you...You Won't search for Anyone.. Not even your dadi!" tells Dadi..

Abhi and Pragya gets embarrassed...

"By the way Suniye what is the Time for the Flight or Train?? Which you Booked??" asked Pragya wondering because still she don't know which mode of Transport they gonna Use..

Abhi looks at her.... Dadi glared at Abhi.. Abhi gives a sheepish Smile...

"Still this Badmash didn't say this to you??" asked Dadi...

Pragya stood Confused..

"What Dadi??" asked Pragya looking at Abhi who is looking everywhere not her.. She knows something he has done without her knowledge..

"Pragya beta you both are traveling by Road.. And Abhi gonna Drive the Car!" tells Dadi...

"What???" asked Pragya glaring at Abhi...

"Pragya it will be Nice Journey... By Roadways we can see all the Natural Beauty in Road ways!" reasoned Abhi...

"But Suniye It will take 14 hours to reach Delhi to Kashmir na.. How long you'll Drive!" asked Pragya with disbelief ...

"No Fuggi.. We will reach Chandigarh today Night as its 5 hours Travel and we will alt there and After that tomorrow morning early we will start na we'll will reach Kashmir in 2 hours as its a Short route!" tells Abhi confidentialy.. Pragya looks at him he is looking like he is already well planned to convince her.... Abhi smiles at her...

"But why don't we take Driver... It will affect your health na!!??" asked Pragya concerned...

Abhi moves towards her and takes her aside we're all their family members laughing teasingly...

"Baby How it will be if we take the Driver together with us to our Honeymoon... I want to enjoy every minute with you Fuggi.. That's why I Choosed Road ways!" saying this Abhi winks at Her...