CHAPTER 35

Thank you so much dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented

Really Sorry for Not updating guys...Busy with Festivals and Also with Exams...

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi walks inside their room as He saw his wife sleeping peacefully...He slowly closes the door...And he dims the light....

He sits beside her in the Bed...And Abhi starts to carress Her Face....She looks tired...She has been throwing up from the morning...Even though she looks tired her face carries a special glow... Abhi smiles Seeing Pragya holds His hand in her sleep...

Abhi moves close to her as he placed a Soft kiss on Her forehead....Abhi leans down as he placed a Kiss on her stomach...

"Good Night Fuggi ..Good Night Junior!" He whispered....Abhi lays beside Pragya....Once she feels Abhi's Presence besides her...She placed Her head on Abhi's chest and she surrounds Her Arms around Abhi's waist...

Abhi Carress Her Hair pecking it lightly.... Soon Abhi too drifted to Sleep...

Next Morning..It's 9 in the morning... Abhi came inside the Room with a Fresh glass of Juice...

He saw His Sleeping Beauty still sleeping...His Dadi said him that it's common in pregnancy... Pregnant Ladies will be sleeping for whole day too....Abhi promises to himself that he will be taking good Care of His Baby Fuggi...

He placed the glass of Juice beside the side table...Abhi walks to the Curtains and he opens it...Sun rays falls directly on Her face ... Feeling the sun raise..She pulls the blanket over Her head as she continues her sleep...Abhi Chukles...

"Fuggi Baby...wake up!" Abhi whispered to Her ears... Pragya placed her head on his lap...

"Mmm no Suniye...I want to sleep!" She tells him in her cute Sleepy voice...

"Ofcourse you can Sleep..But before that drink this fresh juice....Our Junior will be Hungry!!"

"That Tastes Yuck!!" She says as she sits on the bed...

"No Baby it's Orange juice..It won't taste yuck!" Abhi tells as he Handovers her a Juice...

She makes faces....Abhi leans towards her as He placed a Kiss on her cheeks...She blushed...

"OMG Baby you're so beautiful while Blushing Adding to it this Glow makes you to even more beautiful!" He Said leaning towards her nuzzling her neck...She kissed his Cheeks...

"Now drink the juice Baby.. Today we should go for an Check-up na!!"

"Haaa...I forgot!!"

She starts to drink the juice...Soon she completed the Juice...Abhi wipes Her Wetness in Her lips... She smiles at Him...

Abhi comes closer to Pragya..She leans to Abhi's Lips....Abhi comes closer to Her lips... They're about to kiss that's when Pragya's eyes saw the Time...She Pushed Abhi...Abhi falls back on the bed... Abhi taken a Back with the way she pushed him....

"OMG..Time is 9.10 and I'm  not ready yet..Dadi will be upset with me!!" Pragya said hurriedly and she about to run...Abhi holds Her hand as He cups her face...

"Baby... Dadi won't say anything...And Don't forget that you're Pregnant...So now onwards you should not do any works!!" Abhi Said...

"Come-on Suniye..I'm just pregnant!"

"Ofcourse you're Pregnant but you should take rest na Baby..It's good for you and Our Baby!" He Said her softly...She nods...

"And what about Bulbul's Marriage!"