CHAPTER 11

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 😁😁

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's get into the story..

Next Morning....

Everyone is seated for the breakfast....Pragya is serving And Robin is helping her... Without anyone's notice Abhi holds Pragya's hand when she seated Beside Abhi...

"What you're doing?? Chodiye na!!" whispers Pragya to Abhi who is holding her Hand below the table...

Abhi smirks...

"Fuggi No-one can see this so don't worry baby.. And moreover I'm holding my Wife's hand who have the guts to question me??" whispers Abhi back to Pragya...

She glared at him and she pinched him on his hand were Abhi leaves her hand...

"seriously you should Cut your nails!" tells Abhi in anger...

Pragya smiles at him... Abhi too smiles at him...

These are all noticed by Alia who is so confused by the sudden change in her bhai's behavior with Pragya...

He thought Abhi will Scold her or Take revenge on Pragya after their marriage but now he is looking at Pragya like a Love sick puppy..

Definitely she wants to talk about this with Abhi... She determined to talk with her bhai today anyhow...

After completing the breakfast everyone went to their Routine work... Alia came inside Abhi's Room to talk with Him...

Seeing Alia inside his room and looking at her face he came to know she is here to talk about his wife Pragya...

Even he wants to clear all the doubts to her... Pragya is a wonderful soul... He is damn sure we're the time runs his Sister too will understand about Pragya... Alia closed the door..

"Bhai!!! What happen to you???You know na why this Marriage happened??? you should take revenge on Pragya for Taking Purab away from me!!! But what I'm seeing bhai you are looking at Pragya like a Love sick Puppy... Don't know what Black magic she did to you and you fallen for her.. She is such a bi*** (before she could complete)

"Alia!!!! Mind your words!!! She is your Babhi!!" tells Abhi in a stern voice were Alia is shocked hearing her bhai's harsh tone which he never took on her...

"Bhai what are you saying??? You know na for what reason you married her... For God sake you Married her to take revenge on her bhai!! That's it!!" shouts Alia...

"Shut up Alia!!" roars Abhi..

"How could you shout at me Bhai for that Middle class people!!" shouts back Alia..

"Alia Listen to me first... Pragya is not like you think and (before he could complete Robin came there)..

"Sir Dadi is Calling you!!" Tells Robin...

"I'm Coming Robin!!" tells Abhi..

Before he moves from there Abhi again turn towards Alia...

"And keep that in your Mind Alia!! I didn't married Pragya to take Revenge and one more thing Pragya is My wife don't dare to Disturb her and last but not least She is Your Babhi!! Still you have many things to know about Your Babhi" tells Abhi with a stern face...