CHAPTER 33

Thank You so much Dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❣️

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi Reaches Home after completing his Meeting with His Clients...He enters inside his Room and saw his Wife is getting ready for the date Night Which he Has Planned for them...He slowly closes the door...And He hugs Her From back...

"You're back!!" She says happily Keeping Her head on his shoulder...

"Yes baby!!" He kisses Her cheeks soundly...

"I missed this Closeness between us!!" She said turning to him...She surrounds her arms around his neck...

"Even I.. you don't have any idea how restless I had turned into when you avoided me.. Baby you have more effect on me!" He said whispering to her..She smiles Hearing it...

"But my Rockstar husband deserve that treatment for breaking the promise!!" She tells with a pout...He leans down and Kissed her pout...She blushed...

"Hereafter I won't break my promise!!" He says as he hugs her Tightly...she smiles in his Arms...

She breaks the hug as he leans down starts to nuzzle Her neck..She Closed her eyes in pleasure...

"We should be reaching date Right??" She asks him coming out from his Arms....He pulls her close to Him as he places hungry kisses on Her neck....She starts to remove his Shirt buttons and he removes his Shirt completely....

"How about Reaching the bed instead" He asked biting her earlobe..She hissed in pleasure...

He giggles Naughty...She Pushed him back...

"Ohh pls go and get ready!!" She pushed him insert the wardrobe...

"Fuggi!!" He whines like a child...She Chuckles...

Later they went to an restaurant...Abhi holds Pragya's hand as they walks Inside the restaurant...

They walks into the other part of the restaurant which is separated from the main portion....Soon they reached the private area which is Beautifully Decorated for candle light Dinner..

"Aww!! This is so Beautiful suniye!!" Pragya said smiling at Abhi...He smiled back...

"Now we can have some privacy!!" Abhi Said looking around...She smiles at him cheekily...

Like a Gentleman Abhi pulls the chair for Pragya as she sits in it...Abhi takes his chair from the other side and puts beside pragya and sides with her...Pragya smiles seeing it....

"So which mood are you in??" Pragya asks looking at the menu....

"Romantic mood!!" Abhi replies giving Her a Flirting look...She blushed seeing him...

"It's not Your bedroom Mr Rockstar!!" She Pushed him back who is leaning to her...
He smirks...

"You select Baby!!" He tells her...she nods...She was in mood for Chinese...She Placed the order...

Abhi holds her hand as he entiwns Her fingers in his... She smiles...He can able to see vary size of their fingers and hands...Her hand looks so tiny with his...He takes her hand to his lips and starts placing kiss one by one on her fingers....She shyly pulls back her hand and Abhi again holds her hand tightly as he placed her hand on his chest...

She smiles at Him....Soon the orders has arrived...Abhi and Pragya starts to eat their Dinner by feeding each other...Abhi placed an order for Choco Lava cake... Pragya starts to enjoy her cake...Abhi chuckles Seeing the chocolate spread all Over her lips...