CHAPTER 22

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading!! 😃😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

With Aliya...

"I don't know what you'll do Mr Gupta But I don't want that Tanu to be pair up with My Bhai!! You already know about the clash.. And Now Bhai is Married.. I don't want him in Trouble in the name of Tanu!" Alia talks in the phone...

"But Miss Alia Mehra.. Tanu already Signed the Concert!"

"I don't want to hear anything Mr Gupta!!! I don't want My Bhai to pair up with that Tanu!! Is it Clear.. Orelse I'll Cancel the Contract!" She said...

"Okk Miss Alia we will do something.. But who will be the Pair to Abhi... It's already Night and Tomorrow Evening We have a Shoot!!" Gupta reasoned...

"Come-on Mr Gupta.. You please Cast My Bhabhi with My Bhai.. Their Jodi is the best!" Alia said Smiling...

"well that's a Cool Idea... But Will Abhi Will agree with it?? He never likes to Keep his Family in the Lime light.. So!" Asked Mr Gupta...

"I'm sure Bhai will agree with it!" Alia said with Full Confidence...

"Okk Miss Alia we will Try to talk with Abhi Sir and also with Mrs Abhi! Tonight!" He said...

"Okk Mr Gupta!!! Thank you so much.. I don't want any problems against my Bhai and Bhabhi!" Alia said and she cuts the call...

With AbhiGya...

Abhi Busy Admiring Pragya were he is Laying on top of her... He about To remove her Saree Pallu She stops him nodding no... He shrugs rolling his eyes...

"Come-on Fuggi don't tease me ok!" He said Nuzzling Her Nose... She smiles at Him...

"Suniye!! We are In your shoot place.. And I don't want to do all this here" She said Surrounding her arms around his neck...

"Come-on Fuggi it's not my Shoot place we are in Hotel.. And Having You in My arms.. I can't control Myself!" He bends down Biting her Neck marking her as His.. She Moans his Name...

"But still you shouldn't have Come here alone!!" He said still Nuzzling Her neck...