CHAPTER - 2

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

I'm so happy to know that you guys loved this story... 😍😍😍

Sorry for not updating my stories as I was not well I couldn't able update any of my stories...

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's get into the story....

2. THE HAPPINESS....

Abhigya's car stopped before the gate of gaint Mehra Mansion... Entire Mehra family standing there to welcome AbhiGya....The servants opened the car for AbhiGya.... Abhi came outside first and he waits for Pragya to come out... He forwards his hand to hold her... She smiled and keeps her hand on his hand and she came out... And her eyes noticed that her entire in-laws families which is going to be her family too are standing there to welcome them ...

Her eyes then noticed her both sisters Bulbul and purvi standing there with a happy face... She is surprised to see them here... She saw her sister Bulbul spelling thank you to someone... But it's not someone... She looks at the direction and it's her husband who invited them here...She remembers how she cried in car too... She really felt happy to see them here.. It's all because of her husband...

Pragya turns towards Abhi...Abhi looks at her... Abhi asks what through eyes... She smiles...

Pragya: thank you...

Abhi nods and he winks at her... Pragya shocked and she blushed...

Later Dadi took aarthi to AbhiGya ...They takes blessings from the elders and Pragya gragapravesh inside the house by priniting her footmarks on the floor...

Once she did Abhi carries her in his arms... She didn't expect this ....Abhi smiles at her... Pragya hears her sisters are teasing her... She bends her head down not able to control her shyness.... She surrounds her hands around Abhi's neck....

Dadi: everyone come let's go to prayer hall...

Everyone went there and Abhi still carrying Pragya to the prayer hall....

Pragya looks around the surroundings and she looks at Abhi..

Pragya: suniye leave me down...

Abhi: why?? I can carry you...

Pragya again bends her head unable to meet his eyes... She cursed her wedding lengha as his hands perfectly fitted on her bare waist... His touch making some unknown sensation inside her heart....

Abhi smiles seeing her shyness.. He really liked it... And suddenly some thrills came inside his mind so he carried her... He doesn't know why he get that thought so he carried her... He likes to carry Pragya in his arms....

In the Prayer Hall...

Abhi makes pragya stand on the floor .....

And pragya lit the Diya in the prayer hall and everyone prayed...

Abhi stands with no interest...

Abhi(himself): uffo Abhi I think your wife loves God a lot... (he looks at Pragya who is praying to God so sincerely)...

He make faces.. His dadi glared at him.. Abhi pouts...