CHAPTER 18

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😄😄😄😄

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Let's Get Into the story...

Abhi kissed her cheek...

"So My Fuggi Baby you are ready??" asked Abhi about their Beautiful Night because he still needs his Wife's Comfortness...

Hearing his Question she understands what he mean..... She Selflessly Once again fallen for her Husband for his Kindness...

Even though he is a Rockstar he Always considering her Opinions and he Making sure Her Comfort zone.. How can she say No to her Adorable Husband... She is falling in love with him Again and Again....

She Hugs him Tightly mumbling "I love you suniye!" to Him clearing all his Doubts.. She is Ready to become His In all sense...

It's gonna be the Beautiful Night for them

It's gonna be the Beautiful Night for them... Abhi Kissed her Nape provoking all her sense... He Brokes the Hug and he Cups her Face and he Looks deeply into her Eyes... She shyly Looks Into his Eyes...

He leans down and he About to Take her Lips with his

He leans down and he About to Take her Lips with his... That's when she Pushed him Lightly and she about to Run smiling at him and Abhi gets hold of her Saree Pallu and she stood holding her Raising Heart beat...

He Pulls her Towards him by her Pallu... He pinns her On the Wall and Grips his Hold on Her Bare Waist... She Blushed like anything...

He Kissed her Forehead.. And her Beautiful eyes and He Kissed her Nose.. She smiles at him... He Kissed her Both cheeks...