CHAPTER 32

Thank You so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's Get into the Story

Next Morning...

Abhi stirred in his Sleep when His Wife's Warm Comfort is Missing, He opens his eyes sensing when his Wife's Fragrance is not over him anymore....

He sits on the bed and he holds his Head...

"Omg it's Paining a Lot!!" Abhi mumbles in Hangover....He searched for his wife..But he couldn't get a glimpse of Her.... Usually she won't go before waking him up but Today she left...He Sighs in confusion...He looks at his changed clothes....

He very well know that He didn't Changed his Clothes..

"May be Fuggi changed!!" Abhi say, Holding his head....

That's when he remembered what are all the things happened the previous day...

"Ohh God!!! Abhi you'll be dead in your wife's Hands for sure!! You promised her that you won't drink...But yesterday in anger you just broke the promise...My Baby will be so upset and angry on me...Damn!!!" Abhi sighs sadly and Irritated with Himself for drinking...

He holds his head tightly..He couldn't able to bear the headache....Soon He averted his gaze when he hears the Door Opening sound ...He smiles Seeing his Wife....He pouts seeing Pragya not smiling back....She Handovers the lemon juice to him...He gulps without any fuss..He keep looking at Her Eyes but she is not looking at Him....He placed the glass aside...She gives him a Headache pills....He Glups the water and had the tables too....

"You take rest!!" She says, and she About to move Out..He holds her and pulls her to the bed..She sits beside him...He surrounds his arms around her shoulder..He cups her face ..she avoided his gaze...She tried to take his hand but he is holding her firmly...

"Leave me!! I don't want to talk with you!!" She Said him and tries to get up...

"Fuggi!! We need to talk!!" He said looking at her..But she not even looking at Him...

"Baby Look at me!! It hurts when you not looking at me!" He says sadly...

"You know how much it hurts me to see you yesterday night...It Hurts when you breaks the promise...I was Worried to see your health is getting affecting because of this!!" She shouts at Him Furiously...Soon tears starts to flow from her eyes...He can see her love in her scolding...He felt bad For behaving with her like this...He raised his hands and he wipes Her tears...He placed a kiss on her forehead....She felt peace and calm...She can able to sense that He will not do like this hereafter in His kiss...But she not gonna Forgive him for doing this...

She pushed his arms and
She got down from the bed..

"Baby I'm sorry hereafter I won't repeat this..pls na!!" He said looking at her with his puppy eyes...

"I just don't to talk with you Rockstar!! You can do whatever you want!! And Stay away from me!!" She shouts at Him...

"Baby!! I'm so sorry na!!" He holds Her hand. She pushed his hand and She went out...

"Fuck!! I made Her upset!! Now she won't even talk with me!!"

He furiously runs his Fingers in his messed hair....

"I need to convince my Fuggi baby!!" He tells determined...Soon he gets a call from his producer informing him that he has a Meeting with Him...Soon he need to be there....

"Damn!!" Abhi sighs Furiously Seeing the clock...His Day is messed..Already His wife is upset with Him, he totally forgot about the meeting with his Producer and He running out of time...