CHAPTER 10

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends.. It's so disappointing... Pressing star is not a Big deal na.. Do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's Get into the story...

Abhi stops at the Place where he planned for the surprise for Pragya.. Pragya looks here and there... It's full of dark...

"Suniye we reached??" asks Pragya turning towards Abhi...

"yes Pragya we reached!" tells Abhi with a small smile...

They both came out from the car... And Abhi calls Someone and asked about the surprise...

After analyzing everything is perfect he cuts the call..

Pragya is so much excited for the surprise which her husband gonna give to her.. Yes still she is angry at him but she knows she can't be angry at him for more time...

Pragya came towards him and she holds his arms and she stood beside him and Abhi smiles at his wife...

"Baby.. Today I thought to give a small surprise for my wife...hope you like it!" tells Abhi...

"It's My husband's Surprise I'm sure I will love it!" tells Pragya looking at Abhi's eyes...

Abhi bends down and he kissed her forehead... Pragya blushed and surprised with the sudden kiss...

Abhi forwards his hand

"Shall we move??" asks Abhi...

Pragya Happily nods.. And she holds his hand... They both entiwns their fingers... They both walks on the Dark path...

Once they reached Abhi takes Pragya in his arms... Pragya blushed and smiles at him... Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck...

She saw the Romantic Candle light dinner on the sea shore... She awestruck to see this romantic set up..

 She awestruck to see this romantic set up