CHAPTER - 6

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘😘

Happy Reading!! 😃😃😃

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's get into the story...

Abhi and Pragya looking at the way Bulbul went... Pragya closed the door... They both looks at the Pragya's bed which is single bed were only one can sleep comfortably and it's difficult if two sleep on the bed...

Abhi smiles at Pragya... He went towards the bed and he lays on bed... Pragya confused... And she thought she can sleep on the coach... She about to move Abhi holds her hand... She looks at him...

Abhi: where are you going??? You can sleep here on bed na???

Pragya smiles...

Pragya: yes but suniye here only one can sleep comfortably...

Abhi: it's ok we can adjust...

Abhi winks at her were she blushed... She lays beside him and he surrounded his arms around her waist and pulls her closely to him and she keeps her head on his chest.... Through she gets nervous with this closeness but still she loves to be in her husband's embrace.... She takes the dog tags of him and she starts rolling it in her fingers... Abhi smiles seeing this...

Just then he thought to ask about something...

Abhi: Pragya...

Pragya turns and keeps her chin on his chest and looks at him...

Abhi: actually I want to ask you onething

Pragya: ask suniye...

Abhi: woh actually Pragya you know na I'm Rockstar and girls go crazy for me... And I Want to know how much you like my song...

Abhi asked with a chirpy face wanted to know how much she likes his song...

Pragya dont know what to say.. Because she hates his music and she hates him at first but not now... But she doesn't have any idea about his music because only Bulbul and purvi will listen to his music.. Hardly she listens only one or two songs of him...

Breaking her thoughts Abhi asks again...

Abhi: oii tell me na...