CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading 😁😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi stops the Car at the side and Abhi turns towards Pragya.. And Pragya looks at Abhi's eyes... Abhi surrounds his arms around her waist and he pulls her towards him.. She blushed... Abhi traces her cheeks.... He hits his forehead with his...

(pic credit goes to Aishu dii)

"Oh God Pragya you know how to provoke my feelings Fuggi! Better don't blush until we reach there orelse I can't guarantee you!" tells Abhi...

"What you mean by you cant guarantee me?? Ha???! Rockstar have some shame" asked Pragya pinching his cheeks...

"How can I Fuggi when My Wife looked so gorgeous!" whispers Abhi and he starts to Nuzzle her neck forgetting they Surroundings...

"Suniye!!! It's not your bedroom!!" she pushed him and she sits back on her seat!" tells Pragya blushing

"Oh God will you stop her from Blushing!" sighs Abhi and he starts the car...

After an hour it's time for the Lunch Abhi stops the car...

"Fuggi come let's have the Lunch you know I'm so Hungry and Eagerly waiting for Your Food!" tells Abhi...

Pragya smiles and she nods... They both settles under a Tree... The Wind flows which is so pleasant... Pragya Serves the Lunch to Abhi... She about to take the Other plate that is when Abhi pulls her on to his lap....