CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote and Comment!! 🤗

Happy Reading!!!

Let's get into the story...

A day started both Abhi and Pragya reaching back to Mumbai Today... They really enjoyed their Honeymoon days to the best...

Pragya is so Happy that Finally she is Belongs only to Her Husband by Soul and body.. Even Abhi Never thought he will Love Pragya like Crazily... Abhi is Driving the car... In few hours they'll reach Mumbai..

"Suniye I Must Say these are the Best Days in My Life...It's all because of you.. Thank you so much!" She said Looking at him...

"Because of you its so Special Fuggi!" He said Winking at her.. She Blushed...

"Aap Bhi na!" She Turns her head on the other side to Hide her blush..

"Fuggi!" He calls Her... She Looks at him... He carress her Cheek...

"Thanks for Coming into My Life fuggi ....Im so happy fuggi it's all because of You!" He said sincerly...

She smiles at Him and she takes hisHand and She kissed it...

"Hoye Hoye looks like My Baby is in Great mood!"  He Teased Her ....

With Tanu....

She tries calling Alia but she is Not picking her call from the Day they broke up their Friendship...

She throws her Mobile in Anger...

"This is Not Done Pragya.....I won't leave you for Destroying my life... Abhi is mine...!"

She calls someone...

"Yes I'm doing it!!!" She said determinately...

With AbhiGya...

Pragya is Again Surprised with Abhi who stops the car Before her Home.. She Looks at Him with a Wide smile...

"Suniye!! Thank you so much!" She said...

"Oh Come-on fuggi How many Thank you!" He asked her...

"You know I Really Missed Mom.. But how do you know that I'm missing her??" She asked him...

He Pulls her Close to him... She blushed and she Slightly pushed him Looking at the surroundings...

"Suniye It's Not your Bed room!" She said blushing at Him...

"So let's pause here and Continue Once we Reach our...." Before he could complete she closed his Mouth...

"Shh!! Come Let's go inside.. Now tell me how you know that I'm missing mom!" She asked him...

"BTW baby now we Are One soul.. Whatever you Thinks I can able to understand...Even I know what you thinking about me in the morning while I'm Bathing!" He winks at Her...

"Chiiiiiiiii! Shameless" She shouts at Him ....

"Come-on baby I know about you!" He teased her... She flushed with the sudden red shade on her face...