CHAPTER 16

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented ✨😍

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀😀

✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤

Let's Get Into The Story...

Abhi handovers the Key to Pragya.. She smiled at him...

"Come-on baby.. Open it!" tells Abhi..

Were Pragya Nods and she opened the door.. Suddenly all the Lights Inside their Home starts to On One by one... She looks at their Home with Aww.. She is so much Impressed with this Home...

It's really a beautiful Home but it's small but a Wonderful Home to spend for Couples... Abhi side hugged Pragya who is stunned looking at the Home...

Abhi carees her cheek were Pragya looks at Him...

"You like it Baby??" asked Abhi...

"I love it suniye.. OMG it's so Beautiful!" squeals Pragya like a Child...

"Come let's see through the Home!" said Abhi taking Pragya with him...

They Both went Tour looking at their Home.. It's a beautiful Home.. The Interiors are well Furnished with Pragya's Taste as well As Abhi's taste...

Atlast they Reached their Bedroom which is in upstairs ... Pragya surprised to see the entire Beautiful scenario of Kashmir inside their Room as its a Glass walls and the Roof top is also made of glass... By laying on the bed They can see the Bright sky and at the Night the Wonderful Stars and Moon...

Pragya hugs Abhi tightly

"Thank you so much suniye it's so beautiful everywhere... This is my Life's second best gift!" tells Pragya kissing at Abhi's chest...

He breaks the Hug...

"Life's second best gift!???" he Pouts...

Pragya smiles looking at his pout.. She pinched his cheeks lightly...

"You're looking so cute while Pouting!" tells Pragya...

"But you tell me....What is your Life's first best gift??" asked Abhi

Pragya smiles at him...

She shows her Mangalsutra to him.. Which confused Abhi even more...

"You're my Life's First best gift to me... You make me feel complete suniye... Without you I'm so incomplete.. So you're my Life's First best gift always!" tells Pragya looking at Abhi's eyes...

We're Abhi gets so happy hearing this... He leans down and takes her lips with his to cherish the Happy moments .....The kiss become so Intense... Abhi nipples her Lower Lip... Pragya hands starts to trace his Well-built chest.... After when they need of breath they broke the kiss... Abhi pecked her forehead...