CHAPTER 27

Thank you so much Dear Friends who Voted and Commented ❤️😘

Let's Get into the story...

"Hello Bulbul!"

"Diiii You know how much I'm happy today..Its all Happening because of Jiju and Alia ....I can't able to Control My Happiness!" Bulbul screams in Happiness because her marriage is Fixed with Purab...

"Pagal I know you're so Happy..Even we are Happy....Today we all are Going for Shopping to Purchase a Dress For Engagement...So get ready soon!" Pragya tells ...

"Teek Hai Dii done!I'm so excited you know!" Bulbul agreed...

Pragya smiles at Her and She cuts the Call...She moves inside the Wardrobe to get changed ....

She is Draping her saree that's when the Wardrobe door opens....She shocked and She gets relaxed Seeing Her Husband...she is setting her pleats

"Suniye!! What are you doing here!??" She asked Him....He ignores her and he Hugs her From back....His Cold Fingers traced Her Belly...She closes her eyes in temptation...

He placed a Deep kiss on her Collar Bone...She Moans his Name...She leaves her saree pleats from her Hand....Her Saree pooled to the Ground revealing her Upper Body....

He turns her...He just blows air on her face...She looks into his eyes....

"Uffo Baby you're Making me Out Of control!" He tells her tracing her lips... That's When he leans down locking Her lips With his ...The Kiss Become so Passionate....He bites her lower lips...Her Hands surrounded on his shoulder.... He traces her bare waist.....After a Long lasting Kiss....She Hugs Him Tightly blushing like anything...

He kissed her forehead....He brokes the Hug and He looks at Her from Top to Bottom...She closed her Body with Her Hand....He laughs at Her attempts...

She Furiously looks at him...

"As if I didn't see anything before!" He teases her...She couldn't help but she smiles hearing it ...

He bends down and He Takes her Saree Pallu from the floor....He neatly pins the pallu on her shoulder..She Admires her Husband with a Smile on her face...

"When did you start to learn draping the Saree!" She Asked him curiously....

"I used to watch you draping the Saree daily..so I Learned it!" He tells her winking at Her...She Blushes and Beats his Shoulder lightly....

He done setting her Pallu....He Kissed Her forehead...

"You look Gorgeous!" He whispered in her ears...She smiles....

Later at the Shopping Mall...

Abhi and Pragya left Bulbul and Purab Alone so that they can do their shopping....Whereareas here Abhi Dragged Pragya to the Designer saree Section...

"Baby why don't you try something western!" He tells her who is Busy looking at the saree...

"Suniye!! I don't be comfortable in it !!" She refuses his idea...

"But Baby you're so comfortable in that Ad shoot na..so it will work out!! Come!!" He drags her to the western designer section...

He starts looks for the  designer Gowns for her...She pouts seeing it...

"Suniye!!" She whispered to Him...

"Hmm!!" He busy looking at the gowns...

"What will Dadi think about me When I wear these types of Clothes!" She tells him worriedly...