CHAPTER 21

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends if you need fast Updates..

Happy Reading!!!! 😀😀

Let's get into the story...

Abhi leans down and takes her with his lips and starts kissing Pragya passionately... The kiss become so intense and he makes her fall on the bed without breaking the kiss.... And he  on comes top of her..

Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck and pulls him Closely and they broke the kiss and Pragya kissed his Cheeks were Abhi's wicked hands roamed on Her back

Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck and pulls him Closely and they broke the kiss and Pragya kissed his Cheeks were Abhi's wicked hands roamed on Her back... their Intimate moments comes to an pause when they heard Abhi's mobile rings...

He shrugs ...Pragya Laughs at Him... He attends the call.. It an One sided Conversation...

"Hello!"

"What??"

"Tomorrow itself?? OK I'm doing it!"

Saying this he cuts the call... Pragya looks at him Curiously... He settled in the bed  .....He pulls her Towards him and she settled beside him by keeping her head on his Chest...

"Fuggi Baby

"Fuggi Baby... Tomorrow I need to go to Pune for promotional trip.. I need to launch a New Product there and I need to stay there for Three days!" He said to her Carressing her Cheeks...

"Wow really!? Then I'll pack your Bags!" She about to Get up but he stops Her...

"Pack my Bags??" He asked her...

"Ofcourse you're bags!!" She said with a Confusion...

"Fuggi you too come with me na baby!" He said her...

"What?? What I'm gonna do coming there suniye??" She asked him...

"What?? I'm there na!! You be with me Fuggi!" He said to her...