CHAPTER 15

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍😍

Finally we are in 15th Chapter.. Thank you so much for the support Friends!!! Hope I get the support till the end!!! ✨

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!! 😍😍😍

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The Story...

With Tanu...

She is Throwing her Coffee Mug which is Broken into Pieces... She is so Much In Anger because she couldn't able to Find out where Both AbhiGya gonna stay In Kashmir..

So she couldn't Execute her Plan there... She is in Frustration... Day by Day her Hate for Pragya increasing on the level of peak....She Vows that she will Destroy Pragya's Life Completely after they Come from Kashmir...

"Pragyaaaaa!!!!!!" she Shouts...

Next Morning..

With Abhigya...

It's Morning 30 past 4 Pragya Woke up soon. Because they wants to Continue their Balance Journey they wants to reach Kashmir ...She Saw Abhi is sleeping Toppling over her.. His Face is Buried On her Neck.. His hot breath Tickles Her... She carres his Hair... She slowly Whispers...

"Suniye!!! Good Morning!" she smiles..

Abhi further Buries his face on her neck... And he tightened his Grip On her Waist... She Blushed...

"Let me Sleep Baby" tells Abhi in his sleepy Voice...

"Suniye It's Time We want to start our Travel Na!!" whispers Pragya back...

"let me sleep for Half an Hour please! Baby' tells Abhi...

Pragya smiles looking at his Adorable Sleeping Baby Face. She carees his face and she pecked his Forehead... That is when Abhi rolled by taking Pragya with him and Toppling her... Pragya surprised with his sudden act...

Abhi leans towards Pragya...

"Cheater Cock!! You're not sleeping!" asks Pragya..

Abhi Nuzzles Her Neck..

"I was sleeping but you Kissed and Provoked all my senses!! Naughty Girl!" he kissed her nose

"I was Just Trying to wake you up!" blushed Pragya...

"You're Succeed in it!" whispers Abhi...

Pragya blushed... Without a second thought Abhi leans down and he takes her lips with his... Both starts to enjoy the Kiss... Pragya's Fingers starts to Roam on Abhi's Hair were His fingers traced Her waist.. The Kiss become so Intense.....Pragya bites his Lower lip were Abhi Groans in Pleasure... They Both Breaks the Kiss..