🌻55🌻

"HARRY!!!!" Gemma yelled as she ran in the door. "Where's Harry?"

Robin laughed as she ran straight past him and into the living room, finding Harry sat on the sofa eating some toast.

His face lit up when he saw her. "Gem Gem!" He lifted his arms up and she picked him up and spun him around. He wasn't heavy so it was easy to do.

They both giggled. Gemma sat down with him on her lap.

"Oh my God. I couldn't wait to get home to see you."

Robin and Anne stood at the door, smiling.

"I'm living here now Gem Gem." He informed her, as if she didn't already know.

"I know that silly Billy. Do you like your room?"

Harry nodded. "Luff it. Big."

"Yes. Bigger than your old room. I have some toys you can have if you want them. Some Teddies and stuff."

Harry smiled and gave her a quick hug. "Yes please. Ta."

"Come to my room and we can go through them and see what you want. Come on." She stood up and held out her hand.

He stood up and took it and they wandered off upstairs.

"Well...that was nice." Anne said. "Gemma is such a lovely girl. You did a great job there, Robin." She said as she wrapped her arms around him.

Upstairs in Gemma's room, the two were sat on her bed with toys all around them. Gemma certainly had a lot.

"Do you like this one?" She asked as she held out a Teddy with a blue bow around it's neck.

"Yes please."

"And this one?"

Harry nodded.

After a while, Harry had a big pile of toys, mainly Teddies. Gemma helped him carry them to his room.

They placed them carefully in rows on the floor in the corner. Bigger ones to the back and smaller to the front.

"That looks cool." Gemma said, smiling.

"Ta Gem Gem."

"That's ok. Shall we watch a DVD?"

Harry nodded.

"Come see what I got."

They went back downstairs.

"Daddy, can we put a DVD on please?"

"Course love."

They sat on the floor and looked through Gemma's DVD collection. They decided on frozen.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

June...

Harry was in school. Mr George and Mr Sykes were telling the class that it was Fathers day on Sunday, and said the class could make cards and presents.

"I'm gonna put my Daddy playing football on my card." Niall said happily as he got some crayons of different colours.

"I'm going to do me and my Daddy flying a kite." Asa said.

Harry sat and looked at the blank sheet of paper in front of him.

"What are you gonna draw Harry?" Niall asked.

Harry looked at him and shrugged.

Ariana came over and crouched down beside Harry.  "Hey Harry.  You ok?"

He looked at her with confusion on his face.

"Me no Daddy." He whispered.

"Oh. Come with me Harry." She said and they went to the reading corner. They sat on the sofa there.

"You know you could make a card for someone else?" She told him. They knew that Harry has no father as such.

"Maybe your Mummy?"

"Robin."

"Who's Robin?"

"Mummy's friend. We live there."

"Oh yes. I remember now. Would you like to make Robin something?"

Harry nodded and smiled.

"Would you like me to help you?" He nodded again.

So they spent the next hour making a card and a little present for Robin.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Father's day arrived and Harry was so excited.

He woke early and went to Anne and Robin's bedroom. He walked to Robin's bedside and tapped his shoulder til he woke up.

"Hey there Harry.  You ok?" He whispered so he didn't wake Anne up.

Harry grinned and put the card and present on the duvet in front of Robin.

"Ooh what's this then?"

Anne woke up. "Harry? What's wrong?" She yawned.

Harry shook his head and pointed to the gifts on the bed.

"Appy favvers day." He said, still smiling.

Anne was in awe and Robin had the biggest smile on his face. "Thank you Harry. Shall I open these downstairs?"

Harry nodded. Anne got up and raced around the bed, picking Harry up and cuddling him. She had no idea of this as he had took them out of his bag before she could see.

"You're such a lovely little boy." She whispered in his ear.

Once downstairs, it wasn't long before Gemma had woken.

She hugged her Dad and gave him her card and present. So they were all sat in the living room.

"Do Harry's first Daddy." Gemma instructed.

He opened the card. It was of the four of them all holding hands.  The gift was a clay heart coloured pink. Robin held it to his own heart.

"Harry...I love this. Thank you so much." He said as the boy hugged him.

Gemma's present was a gold papier mache trophy with "Best Dad" written on it.

"Thank you Gemma. You two are so kind. I love you all so much." He had tears in his eyes.

They went out for lunch at pizza hut. They all ate too much. They still ended up taking some of it home though, as they couldn't quite eat it all.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"I just wanted to say....this has been the best fathers day I've had in a long while. You kids are the best. I'm so glad you get on so well. And thank you Anne for coming into mine and Gemma's lives. Thank you." He was nearly crying again.

The rest of the day was spent watching family films on the telly, eating leftover pizza and cuddling.

Urgh. Sorry if that was rubbish.

I'm bored.

Message me or something. Let's talk.

Lol