🌻40🌻

This is Harry's new friend. In case you didn't know it's Asa Butterfield.

Hope you're all ok. L. Xx

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

A few months had passed. It was now July.

It was a beautifully warm day and the Mums had arranged a picnic in the local park.

They'd also invited Harry's new friend, Asa, as they'd grown very close.

Anne, Maura and Tricia were already setting up the picnic, while the boys were playing with their toys.

"Harry!!!" Harry looked up to see Louis running towards him with a big smile on his face. Harry opened his arms as Louis dropped to the ground to hug him.

"Be gentle Lou!" Jay called out, worried that he might be too rough.

Louis let go of Harry, the pair of them giggling.

Louis then hugged Zayn and Niall, before sitting close to Harry.

"I missed you Harry." Louis said. They'd only seen each other the day before, but that was too long for Louis.

Liam arrived soon after with a bag full of toy cars. "Hi." He said as he joined the boys.

"Liiiiiiiiii!" Louis said, excitedly. "What you got there?"

Liam emptied the bag out onto the grass. "My cars. Don't break em."

The boys started playing with them.

Harry looked up to see Asa walking with his Mum. He waved. "Asa here." He said. The other boys looked up and smiled or waved. They were all good friends now.

He joined the other boys and they played together happily.

"Hi Jacqui." Anne said, as Asa's Mum joined the other Mum's. "So glad you could join us.

"Thanks for inviting us. Asa hasn't stopped talking about it all week." She laughed. They had only just moved to the town and was happy they had made new friends so quickly.

"It's good Harry is making new friends. I was worried he would hate playgroup, but he's loved it. Just hope he's ok when he starts school." Anne said, smiling as she saw her son giving his Teddy to Louis.

"Time for food now boys. Put the toys away." Tricia said, getting plastic cups out of her bag.

Plates of lovely picnic food were placed on the ground in front of the boys, who sat in a circle.

"Yum yum yum. I love food!" Niall sang as he picked up a cheese sandwich.

"May I have some nuggets please Mummy?" Louis asked, always polite.

"Have whatever you like boys, just make sure you share." Jay said.

"Yes! Gimme some sausages!" Liam yelled, leaning over and grabbing a handful.

"Liam! One at a time. Share remember?" Karen said.

Liam groaned and threw them down, taking just one.

Harry screwed his nose up, deciding he wouldn't have a sausage after Liam's dirty hands had been on them. Instead, he took a sandwich and a sausage roll. He nibbled on his food, a bit shy of the others watching him.

There were cups of squash on the ground, but harry had a bottle, as he's a bit shaky sometimes with cups.

Asa went to pick one up, the same time as Liam reached for the same one.

"S'mine! Get off!" Liam yelled at the other boy, making him jump.

"Oh...ok. sorry." Asa whispered. Liam took the cup and glared at Asa as he drank.

"Be nice Liam." Karen sighed.

The rest of the food was eaten and tummies were full, so the boys went back to playing, while the Mum's talked.

Louis and Harry were picking daisies to make daisy crowns, while the other boys played with Liam's cars.

"We need to pick lots of daisies, so we can get our Mummies to make us our crowns." Louis explained to Harry, who was gently picking his, so he didn't damage them.

"Make Asa too?" Harry asked, smiling at the other boy.

"Ok. He can be a prince too." Louis agreed. He liked Asa.

Soon enough both boys had a pile of daisies in front of them.

"Why are you picking those?" Liam asked, as he scooted over to where they were sitting.

"We gonna make crowns again." Louis replied, proudly.

"Why though? You're not princes or kings. You don't need crowns."

"We are princes!" Louis said. "We can make one for you too?"

"Huh?! No way. That's  girly. Boys don't have flowers in their hair!"

"Th-They do." Harry joined in, feeling sad.

"No they don't. Flowers are stupid! Daisies are stupid! And you're stupid!" Liam yelled as he picked up a handful of Harry's daisies and squashed them in his hand, making Harry scream.

Liam then ran over to his cars and picked some up, throwing them at the boys. "You're all stupid! I wanna go home!" He yelled.

"Liam Payne! Stop that now you naughty boy!" Karen shouted, grabbing his wrist making him drop the two cars he was threatening to throw, his legs kicking out.

People in the park were staring, shaking their heads.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed." Karen said as she got her jacket and bag. "Can you get his cars for me I need to get him home, the naughty step is waiting. I'm sorry."

Karen left with Liam, leaving the other Mum's to sort out the mess he'd left behind him.

Not only had Harry's daisies been crushed, but he had a car hit him below his left eye, a bruise forming already.

Asa also got hit. A small cut on the bridge of his nose.

Niall got the worst of it though. Liam had kicked him in his forehead quite hard, a big bump had formed, sure to give him a headache.

Jay and Tricia started clearing up while the other Mum's dealt with their son's.

"I really don't know what's the matter with Liam. Why is he so angry?" Tricia whispered to Jay.

"I don't know. Maybe Karen should think about taking him to see a behaviour therapist. I'd suggest it, but I don't want to upset her." Jay said.

"It's either that or he won't get invited out again. We can't have him keep hurting the other boys." Tricia said.

Jay looked at the three hurt boys, being comforted by their Mum's. This had to be sorted out for all their sakes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

What is going on with Liam? He's so naughty.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Can't believe Harry and Niall will be starting school soon.

Hope everyone is ok. All the love. L. Xx
💖💖💖