🌻30🌻

"Hawwy!" Louis called as he ran into Anne's living room. He jumped up on the sofa and hugged his friend. "Ooooh your arm is blue!" He giggled.

"Be careful Lou. Don't hurt Harry's arm." Jay said as she smiled at the boys.

"I won't hurt him Mummy. I promise."

"How's he doing?" Jay asked Anne. She looked tired.

"He's not too bad. Woke up quite a bit in the night. I'm exhausted."

"Poor love. Why don't you go up and rest a bit? Have a nap. I'll watch Harry."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely.  You go up. He'll be fine."

Anne smiled and hugged Jay.

"Harry...I'm just going upstairs for a bit. Auntie Jay and Lou Lou will look after you. Ok?"

Harry looked worried, but when Louis hugged him again, he relaxed and nodded towards his Mum.

"Good boy. Be good. Thanks Jay."

Anne went off to bed.

"Does your arm hurt Hawwy?" Louis asked, as he stroked his cast.

Harry nodded a little. It wasn't too bad at the moment as he'd had some painkillers.

The boys sat close together watching paw patrol, it's all they ever seem to watch, and giggled.

After a while, Louis fidgeted. "Mummy...I needs a wee wee."

"Ok love, let's get to the toilet quick." Louis stood up and Jay picked Harry up, obviously not wanting to leave him alone.

They went in the bathroom and Louis did his wee. "Do you need to go too Harry?" Jay asked, knowing that Harry was being potty trained.

Harry nodded.

"Hawwy a big boy like me now Mummy." Louis stated, a big proud smile on his face.

Jay pulled Harry's pull up down and sat him on the toilet.

"Why is he sitting Mummy? Is he doing a poo poo?" Jay laughed.

"I don't think so Lou. He's just learning so he needs to sit."

"Ohhh. Did I do that too?" Louis couldn't remember.

"Yes you did."

Louis heard a tinkle in the water and giggled.

"He doing his wee wee now Mummy. "

When he finished, Jay lifted him off the seat and dried him, putting his pull up back on place. "Well done Harry.  I'll make sure your Mummy knows how clever you are."

"Wan Mumma." Harry mumbled as Jay picked him up. His head rested on her shoulder as his thumb found his mouth. His eyes were droopy.

"Ok sweetie, let's go find her." She went to Anne's bedroom and knocked gently.

"Hello?" Anne said and Jay opened her door.

"Sorry love. Someone wants his Mummy.  He's been such a good boy and used the toilet."

Anne smiled widely. "Well done Harry, come give Mummy a cuddle."

"Hawwy did a big wee wee Auntie Annie, I did one too!" Louis said.

"Did you? You're a clever boy too." Anne said, making Louis smile.

Anne got up off her bed and they all went downstairs to the living room.

Anne sat on the sofa, and put Harry on her lap. He put his head on her chest and closed his eyes. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

"So Lou...what's going on in paw patrol today?" Anne asked, quietly.

Louis spent the next ten minutes telling Anne everything that happened in the last episode. He was an expert on the tv show it seems.

Jay had made some tea and a cup of squash for Louis.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry woke up after Louis kept poking him in his tummy.

"No ooo ooo." He grunted.

"Stop annoying him, Lou." Jay said, sighing. Anne smiled.

Louis pulled the drawing pad, that had been sat next to him, onto his lap and got a crayon and started drawing.

"What are you doing Lou?" Anne asking, watching as he stuck his tongue out in concentration.

"I'm drawing me and Hawwy." He said, not taking his eyes off the paper.

"That's nice. Would you like to draw on Harry's cast?" Anne added.

Louis looked at her, then at Harry's cast. "Draw on that?" He asked, pointing at Harry's arm.

"Yes. I'll give you a pen and you draw a little picture, or write your name."

"Oooh yes please." Louis replied, excitedly.

"Here." Anne handed Louis a sharpie pen.

Anne held Harry's arm as Louis started drawing on it, being careful not to hurt his friend.

After a few minutes, Louis had finished.

"That's lovely, Lou." Jay said.

"Well done." Anne added.

Louis smiled at both of them.

Harry giggled at the picture and pointed at the two stick figures.

"Oooo oooh."

"Yes. Me and you, Harry." Louis said, making Harry giggle once more.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

How is everyone?

I'm very tired. Been out shopping today.

Just found out we have to wear face masks at work now, thank god it's not so hot now or I'd be passing out.

Has Harry gone to the USA to film a new music video? Or is he filming a movie? What do you think?

I'm nearly halfway through reading "my policeman" the book that Harry was seen with and they are talking about him starring in the film.

I'm imagining him as the policeman as I'm reading it. It's really good.

All the love. L. Xx
💖💖💖