🌻23🌻

Time went by. It was now June.

Harry's physio was going well. He could walk better now, but was still unsteady and pigeon toed.

Speech therapy had started too. He was due to be fitted with hearing aids, and things were going well.

It was a Saturday afternoon...

"Take my hand Hawwy." Louis said as he grinned at the smaller boy holding a hand out.

Harry took it and Louis pulled him to his feet.

"Be careful Lou please." Jay said.

"I will Mummy. Don't worry." He smiled as he walked with Harry around their garden.

Anne came out of Jay's house into the garden. "They're so cute together" she said. Jay nodded.

"Coffee's here."

"Lovely thank you."

She sat down and both women watched the boys.

"Sit down here Hawwy." Louis instructed.  Harry plopped himself down and Louis sat next to him.

"Look at all the buttycups and dizzies." Louis said as he picked up a buttercup and a daisy. "This is a buttycup. And this is a Dizzy. I like them cos they're teeny and pwetty, just like you."

Harry smiled. "P...p..."

"Pwetty." Louis repeated.

"P..pr..pwet...ty. pwetty."

"Yay! You said it Hawwy! Mum...Auntie Annie! Hawwy said pwetty!" Louis jumped up and ran over to the parents with a massive smile.

"Oh wow Lou that's amazing. Did you teach him that?"

"Yes Annie. He very clever int he?"

"He is indeed.  Thank you for teaching him." Louis smiled as he ran back to Harry who had a big pile of daisies in his tiny hand.

He sat back down. "Our Mummies say you is very clever." Harry smiled and held his hand out to Louis.

"Shall we see if Mummies can make us some cwowns?" Louis asked. Harry nodded even though he had no idea what Louis was talking about.

"MUMMIES....CAN YOU MAKE US CWOWNS PLEASE?" Louis yelled across the garden.

The women both laughed, walked over to the boys and sat down.

"You want crowns eh? Does that mean you are our little Princes?" Anne asked as she took the daisies from Harry's hands.

Louis nodded his head, excitedly. "Yes...we is Princes and...and you can be the Queens."

This was just too damn cute.

Anne and Jay both started making the crowns as Harry watched intently.  Louis had gone off to pick more daisies, so the Queens could have crowns too.

"Here we go, your highness." Anne said as she put her crown on Harry's blonde curls. "A beautiful crown for a beautiful Prince." Harry smiled and clapped his hands.

"Mine done too Mummy?" Louis asked, impatiently.

"Yes. Yours is ready. I declare you Prince Louis." She said as she put the crown on Louis' head. He jumped up and down.

"Thank you Mummies. I loves being a Prince." He giggled. Harry giggled too.

Anne and Jay made themselves some crowns and got the boys to crown them. Then they took photos.

Harry crawled around on the grass and Louis ran around singing that he was a Prince.

"Can't they stay this age forever?" Jay asked.

Anne sighed. "Would be nice."

"Auntie Annie! Hawwy smells yucky!" Louis said as he skipped back to them. "Fink he done stinky poo."

Anne laughed. "Thanks for telling me Lou." She stood up and picked Harry up, yep he'd definitely pooped.

"Me needs go poo too Mummy." Louis added, holding his tummy.

"You two do everything together eh?" Jay laughed. "Come on then." They all went indoors.

Anne changed Harry while Jay took Louis to the toilet.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

They were back in the garden in no time, all sitting with their crowns on.

Louis picked some flowers from Jay's garden and walked over to her.

"Mummy...I got you some flowers." He said as he handed them to her.

"Aw thank you baby. How lovely." She said as she pulled him into her lap, giving him a big hug.

Harry had seen Louis picking them and decided to do the same. He picked a tiny handful and crawled over to Anne, shoving them in her face.

"Oh." She laughed, a few were broken where he had crawled on them. "How beautiful.  Thank you darling."

Jay laughed too. "I'll pick you some more." She whispered so not to hurt Harry's feelings.

Harry pointed to the tall sunflowers that grew in the garden.

"You want to look?" Anne asked. Harry nodded. Anne picked him up and went to the gorgeous, bright yellow flowers.
They were just a bit taller than Anne and Harry lifted his arms up trying to reach them.

"Don't touch love, just look."

"It's ok Anne.  You can take one home." Jay said as she took some photos of them with Harry's big grin.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes it's fine. We have lots."

Anne smiled. "Thank you."

When it was time to go, later that day, Jay picked the sunflower and some more like the ones Harry crushed and gave them to Anne, after Harry was put in his pushchair. He had fallen asleep anyway.

"Thank you Jay. See you for coffee on Monday?" Anne said as she hugged her best friend.

"Sure. About 10. Usual place." She nodded.

"Bye Lou Lou. Be a good boy for your Mummy and Daddy." Anne hugged Louis.

"Yes Auntie Annie. Bye bye." He wandered to Harry and kissed his cheek carefully, so not to wake him up.

Anne waved as she walked down the path, turning the corner, heading towards their own home.

Nice bit of fluffy stuff.

Sorry I've not updated lately. Only have Tuesday and Saturday off work now and have other things to do.

I'm learning to knit again. I'm pretty crap tho lol. I really want to make Harry's cardigan. So I'm gonna keep trying.

Hope everyone is ok.

Thoughts on the chapter or story in general would be nice to hear.

Take care.

All the love. L.

💖💖💖