🌻31🌻

Easter....

"Choccy egg Mummy!" Louis shouted. He had just found another egg In his garden.

Jay and Mark had spent half an hour hiding the delicious chocolate eggs all around their garden, and five boys were running around trying to find them.

"Liammmm!" Zayn groaned, as the younger boy took one of his eggs from his basket.

"Liam Payne! Give that egg back to Zayn right now, or you'll get none." Karen warned. Liam put the egg back and huffed.

Harry was stumbling, holding onto things as he looked around. Louis was behind him making sure he didn't fall and hurt himself.

"Ooh. Egg." He pointed.

"Yay Hawwy pick it up." Louis replied.

Harry sat on the grass and picked it up, looking at it and smiling. "Mine?"

"Yes. Yours. Put it in your basket." Louis instructed, and Harry did what he said.

"AUNTIE ANNIE! HAWWY FOUND AN EGG!" Louis yelled. Anne looked up and smiled.

"Wonderful. Well done Harry."

Harry was overexcited now and crawled fast to find more eggs.

"Found one!" Niall shouted. "It's a blue one! I loves blue!"

"But...I love blue too. Give it me!" Liam said as he tried to yank it out of Niall's hand, a bit too hard, and it smashed.

"NO! LIAM BR-BROKE MY...MY EGG!" Niall wailed as he dropped the smashed up mush on the grass.

"That's it! Liam get here now. We're going home!" Geoff said as he got up and swiped Liam up off the ground.

The boy was screaming and kicking his legs as Geoff carried him indoors.

"Oh my God.  I'm so sorry." Karen said. "Sorry Niall. I better go."

"Don't worry Karen. I'll text you later." Maura said. The others all said goodbye.

Niall was having hugs with Bobby as he tried to calm him down. "Come on now lad, it's just chocolate. Let's go find some more eh?" His Dad said. Niall nodded and off they went.

"There's always some drama." Anne giggled quietly.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

An hour later and all the eggs had been found. Maybe.

The boys were sat on the grass eating their eggs, getting all messy.

"Choccy is my best fing ever!" Zayn said, his mouth full of the delicious stuff.

"Me too." Louis agreed.

"Don't eat it all boys. Don't want any tummy aches!" Jay called over.

"I'm not leaving any." Louis whispered, stuffing another piece in his mouth. Harry saw him and did the same.

Zayn and Niall did leave some of theirs, but Harry and Louis had other ideas.

All their chocolate ended up in their tummies.

🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️🔶️🔷️

Back at Anne's house, later that day, Harry was curled up on the sofa watching paw patrol, while his Mum prepared dinner.

He was tired, so fell asleep.

"Harry...do you...oh." Anne started talking but soon noticed he was asleep, so she turned the sound down on the TV.

She went back to the kitchen to find her phone ringing.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Hi love." It was Jay. "Louis' been sick. Told him not to eat so much. Boys eh?" She laughed.

"Oh no. That's not good. Harry's asleep. Thanks for inviting us over. We had a great day."

"You're welcome. Oh...he's calling for me. Better go. See you soon."

"Bye Jay.  Give Lou a hug from us." She ended the call and went back to making dinner.

"MUMMY!"  She heard Harry cry from the living room, and rushed in to see what was wrong.

He was rubbing at his tummy and his face looked a funny colour.

"Baby...do you have a tummy ache?" She asked.

As Harry still struggled with speaking, even with speech therapy, they had learnt how to do a bit of sign language and doing certain movements for certain things. So Anne knew that rubbing his tummy meant tummy ache.

She bent down and picked him up. He rested his head against her shoulder and cried.

"Do you feel sick?" She pushed his curls from his forehead. He felt a bit hot. Harry nodded and gagged.

Anne rushed into the kitchen and took the washing up bowl out of the sink just as Harry threw up in the now empty sink.

"Oh my poor baby. Let it out."

All that was in the sink was chocolate with lumps of lunch. Anne's own stomach turned.

Harry cried as he threw up again. When he was done, Anne wiped his mouth and gave him some water.

He was still very hot and sweaty, so she pulled his t shirt off.

"Feel better now?" She asked as Harry looked up at her, his big green eyes full of tears, and snot running from his nose. She grabbed some kitchen towel and wiped his nose.

"Let's get you on the sofa." She carried him into the living room and placed him down gently. She sat beside him. "Mummy's just gonna get a bucket and a few bits ok? I won't be long." Harry nodded.

She went and got a bucket from the kitchen cupboard, Harry's Teddy, his special blanket and a thermometer.

"Just want to take your temperature darling." She said, and Harry opened his mouth.

"That's a little high but not too bad. I got Teddy. " Harry smiled as the bear was pulled into Harry's arms. He held it tight as Anne put his blanket over him. The bucket was placed beside him.

He fell back to sleep. Anne finished making dinner. She packed Harry's portion up and left it to cool before it could go into the fridge. Maybe it's best he didn't eat it tonight. She'd just offer him some soup or toast later.

She ate her dinner at the table, before leaving the washing up for tomorrow.

She sat on the sofa and watched TV until it was 9pm. That's when Harry woke up.

He made grabby hands for her, so she picked him up and put him on her lap.

"How's your tummy?" She asked. Harry just put his head on her chest and closed his eyes.

"You ok for some toast?" Harry looked up at her.

"Toast?" She said again. Harry nodded. They both went into the kitchen where Anne made Harry some toast with a little bit of butter on.

Back on the sofa, Harry ate all of the toast, so Anne hoped it was just too much chocolate that made him sick.

Hopefully she would get a peaceful night.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻