🌻37🌻

Oh my God!!!

I still can't get over the golden video.

Harry is just so lovely and gorgeous. I loved every second.

I wish I could watch it in slow motion, especially the middle bit, as it goes too fast.

It's so lovely to see him so happy and smiley all the way through.

But...where were the boat scenes? I was looking forward to that. Lol.

Anyway...let's get on with the story...

February 1st...

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Harry
Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang.

Today was Harry's 4th birthday. How time flies.

His friends and their Mum's were at his house enjoying the party his Mum had arranged.

It was snowing outside, and the Mum's had promised they could all go outside to build snowmen after Harry opened his presents.

As usual, Harry was sat in a big pile of torn wrapping paper, giggling. His friends, piling bits on top of his head, making him laugh even more.

"Mummy....is it time to build a snowman now?" Louis asked.

Jay looked at Anne, who nodded and smiled. "Yes I think it is time now. Let's get our coats and wellies on."

All the boys heard, immediately jumping up and rushing to their Mum's to get ready for going out in the snow.

Out in the garden, Louis was running around, way too excited to be out in the cold.

Harry held Anne's hand as they walked slowly, still unsteady on his feet.

"Mummy Mummy...make snowmen now?" Niall called, bending over to pick up a handful of snow.

Each boy, with the help of their Mum's, got started in making the biggest snowman, one big one, rather than 5 smaller ones.

The garden was full of the sound of laughter, the occasional squeal from Harry.

The snowman got bigger and bigger.

"Wow! It's bigger than me now!" Zayn said as his Mum lifted him up to put more snow onto it.

They started on the head of the man now. There was more and more grass appearing where they had got so much snow.

Harry was getting tired. He plopped himself on the ground and laid down.

"What are you doing down there Harry?" Louis asked, laughing as he ran to his friend. He laid down beside him. "I know...snow Angel's!"

Harry looked at him, confused.

"Do this!" Louis started moving his arms and legs. Harry giggled and did the same, though his movements were slower.

"Mummy look!" Louis shouted. "Me and Harry are making snow Angel's!"

"How lovely. But don't you want to finish the snowman?" Jay asked.

Louis got up and ran to his Mum, leaving Harry on the cold ground.

He noticed Louis had left him, and managed to roll onto his tummy. His face ended up in a pile of flattened snow. He couldn't lift himself up and cried. "Mummy....Mummy!"

Anne had been busy putting her scarf around the snowman, but heard Harry's cry and dashed over to him, picking him ap and cuddling his frozen little body.