🤵66👰

Robin, Anne, and the children had a great summer, Robin took the family to a zoo. Harry loved it. He particularly liked the lions and tigers. He got his face painted like a tiger and spent most of the day roaring.

They went to the beach and made sandcastles, before paddling in the sea. Harry and Gemma found lots of pretty shells and pebbles and took them home to put in their garden.

They also had a little holiday, to Butlins in Bognor regis. They had fun at the fairground there and the evening shows were really good.

All in all, it was the best summer Harry and Anne had ever had.

🤵👰🤵👰🤵👰🤵👰

September 1st...

It was a beautiful day. There wasn't a cloud in the clear blue sky. It was still quite warm too.

Robin was at his brothers house, while the rest of the family were at home.

Jay and Louis were there too.

"L..Lou?" Harry said. His speech was getting better thanks to the therapy he still had.

"Yes? What's up?" Louis asked as he brushed through Harry's curly hair.

"I luff ooo." He giggled.

Louis smiled. "I love you too. You're my best friend remember?"

Harry nodded.

"You have to keep still so I can brush your hair properly." Louis said.

Harry kept still, even when Louis tugged too hard.

"Mummy getting maweed today."

"I know. That's why I'm helping you get ready." Louis replied.

"Help get dressed too?"

"Yup. Can't wait to see you. You're gonna look so pretty."

Harry's cheeks went red, and he hid it in his hands.

In Anne's room, she was getting her hair done too, by a lady called Susie.

"I'm so nervous." Anne said.

"You'll be fine. Just remember, this is the start of a new life. You've found the man of your dreams. You have an amazing son, and gorgeous, soon to be, step daughter." Jay reminded her, smiling as she looked at the beautiful dress that Anne would soon be wearing.

Anne smiled. "I don't deserve all this." Tears were forming in her eyes.

Jay walked over to her and took her hands. "Listen...you deserve this and so much more. You are the loveliest woman I've ever known. Don't you dare start crying."

Anne smiled. "I promise I'll try not to."

"All done." Susie said.

"Gorgeous." Jay said.

Anne was speechless. Her hair had never looked so pretty.

Susie left and Katie came in to do her make up. It took half an hour and when she had finished, then she left.

"Robin is a very lucky man." Jay said as she picked up Anne's dress. "It's time to get dressed."

🤵👰🤵👰🤵👰🤵👰

The church looked wonderful. At the ends of the pews were ribbons and small bunches of flowers that matched Anne's bouquet. Flowers adorned the alter. The church organ played as the congregation arrived.

It was mainly Robin's family, and work colleagues there, the only people on Anne's side were her 4 friends, their husbands and children.

That was fine. They didn't want a huge wedding.