🌻33🌻

✏🖍✏🖍✏🖍✏🖍✏🖍

September...

It was a very big and special day.

Louis and Zayn were starting school.

"You look so smart Lou." Jay said as she put his new shoes on him.

He smiled brightly. "I'm a big boy now Mummy."

"You certainly are. Let's take some photos." She replied, taking her phone out and taking lots of shots.

"I wish my friends were going too." He said with a sad tone in his voice.

"You'll have Zayn, and you'll still see the other boys. So don't worry. Ok?"

Louis nodded and wrapped his arms around her.

"Come on then cutie. Let's get going."

Jay picked up Louis' school bag and held his hand as they left the house to get in her car.

Meanwhile...

"But I wanna go playgroup instead." Zayn whined as Tricia tried to brush his hair.

"You're too big for playgroup now Zayn, you go to school now. It's much more fun there."

"Argh! But I wanna see my friends!"

"I told you before, most of them are going to your school."

Zayn smiled. "I forgot."

"Silly sausage. Come on, or we'll be late." Tricia sighed, but relieved that they avoided a big melt down.

At school...Louis held his Mum's hand tight.

"Look Lou, there's Zayn!" Jay said, trying to cheer Louis up. He looked up from the ground and saw one of his friends running towards him with a big smile on his face.

Zayn hugged him and jumped up and down. "Lou...we going to school together!"

Louis giggled, feeling a tiny bit happier.

Jay stood next to Tricia. "Can't believe they're starting school." Jay said.

"I know. Had to happen some time though. Can't keep them home forever." Tricia replied, as they watched the two boys running around in front of them.

The bell rang.

"Boys! It's time to go in now." Jay said. Louis ran to her and wrapped his tiny hands around her. Zayn did the same with his Mum.

"You be a good boy and do what your teacher says ok?" Louis nodded. "And I'll see you at 3 o'clock with a surprise."

"A surprise Mummy?" Louis gasped. "What is it?"

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise will it?" She smiled.

Louis giggled. "Me silly."

"Yes you are. Now off you go with Zayn. I love you Louis."

"Love you too Mummy." Jay kissed his cheek and he ran off, taking Zayn's hand and following all the other new children.

🖍✏🖍✏🖍✏🖍✏🖍✏

"Zaynie...what's this stuff?" Louis asked. They were sat in the dinner hall, on a table with six other children from their class.

Zayn smiled. "That's macaroni cheese."

"Maracorny cheese? What's that?" Louis replied. He had never heard of it before.

"Mac-a-roni...it's  pasta stuff with cheese on it. Haven't you eaten it before?"

Louis shook his head. "Is it nice?"

"You have to eat it to find out. I love it." Zayn said, then stuffed a fork full in his mouth. "Mmmm yummy."

Louis took his fork and put a tiny amount on it then licked it. Deciding it might taste ok, he put it in his mouth and chewed slowly.

"It's nice." He said after he swallowed. He ended up eating the whole plate, wanting more.

They had a bowl of grapes, orange and apple for afters with a cup of milk.

"Me is full up to my head." Louis said. "Can we go out now?"

Zayn let out a tiny burp. "Ooopsy." He giggled. "I dunno. Miss?" He asked a passing teacher. "Can we leave the table now please?" He asked politely.

"If you've eaten all your food...then certainly. "

Zayn showed her their plates and she nodded.

"Thank you Miss." They both said as they got up from the table and headed out to the playground.

The infants had their own section of the playground, so it wasn't too scary for them.

Zayn and Louis were sat in a corner, poking at an ants nest with twigs.

"They run really fast don't they?" Louis asked, poking the nest again.

"I can run faster than them. Watch." Zayn replied, standing up and running around the smaller playground. Louis laughed as he watched his friend trying to dodge the other kids.

"Zayn...stop it." Louis said as Zayn got closer to him. "Look at this massive spider!"

"Oooh." Zayn sat down, out of breath. "Wow. That's a monster. Poke it Louis!" He said with a grin.

"No. It might bite me. You poke it!"

"Ok. He took his twig and poked the spider a few times, before the creature started running towards him.

They both got up and screamed, running away to another part if the playground.

"Hahaahaa oh Zaynie, you nearly did a wee in your trousers!" Louis laughed loud.

"Did not. You did." Zayn replied, trying not to laugh.

The bell rang for the end of lunch and they went back to their classrooms.

🐜🕷🐜🕷🐜🕷🐜🕷🐜🕷

"There's our boy's!" Jay said as Louis and Zayn ran to where she and Tricia had been waiting for them.

Both ran straight into their Mum's arms.

"Did you gave a good day?" Jay asked.

"Yes Mummy.  It was really good. We had maraconey cheese for lunch. It was soooooo yummy. Can we have it at home please? Oh and we poked ants and spiders and the spider ran at us so we ran away and Zayn nearly weed in his trousers. And our teacher is really nice and funny and very very tall like as tall as a big big tower."

The women both laughed. "Sounds like you had lots of fun." Tricia said.

"Mummy Mummy...you said you had a surprise. What is it?"

"Well...we're going to pizza hut for tea. That's not all...Harry, Niall and Liam are coming with their Mummies too."

"YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!" The boys yelled as the jumped in each others arms.

"Me loves pizza." Louis said.

"Me too. I'm so hungry."

They all had a great time at pizza hut, telling the others all about their day.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Sorry I haven't updated much lately.

Works a bit hectic.

Hope you're all ok?

Thoughts on the chapter/story.

All the love. L. X

💖💖💖